-->



Monday, December 13, 2004

Effervescent! 




Wooo! Hallo hallo! I'm back to blogging again. Finally! I've been wanting to write a new entry days ago (just to so that my last entry won't be the first one anymore) but as usual life was again too hectic. Hrmm...so what is up?! Well, there are about 3 more days of school. Our last day is on the 16th, i think cause there are some rumours that it's still on the 20th. Oh, speaking of the 16th that's also our Paskuhan . It's a kinda like a Christmas party/celebration for the whole university. Eniweiz, its sad too say that there wouldn't be any fireworks display this year. It's usually the main highlight of the Paskuhan considering that the fireworks are I think worth over a million Pesos. Well, they said that the university doesn't have enough money to buy fireworks anymore cause they've donated it (the money) to the victims of the recent super typhoon. Oh well...that's okay.

Shet! My last entry was really so embarassing. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I ever posted that. No, I'm not gonna delete it if that's what you're thinking. I'll just leave it like that. But argh..nakakahiya! Wait..why am I so embarassed? Ah, let's see...cause I've poured out my emotions like that. I dunno, it was as if I was trying to tell you that I really have a big "heart" problem whatsoever. But hey, you don't really know who I am nor do I know who you are so why would I be embarassed?! Hehe! Laboh!

Eniweiz, since I mentioned that "embarassing" entry let's now talk about Japan. No, please don't say "Here she goes again!". Promise, there would be no emotional outburst in here. Wahaha! What am I saying?! So what is up?? Ah..well, it was his birthday last *bleep* (I'm not gonna say the exact date of course, take note I know the exact date!*wink*) I was actually gonna write an entry but I chose to sleep. Hehe. What is up?!? Hrmm...he's still breathing and I am too. We're both still breathing. Hrmm...something funny happened, well for me it was funny but I'm not really sure if it really is. Haha! Hmm...what else? Well, for some people when they see me they see the letters J-A-P-A-N written all over my face. I may not know but maybe they even see his face on me! Hahaha! Wutever! Juz joking! I do hope that they don't. There's even the point that when they see me they would shout, "Japan!" and not my name. I am not Japan, I am Chris. No, I am not annoyed nor irritated. It's funny cause I really don't talk about him that much, do I? *ehem ehem* Hahaha! I mean I really don't talk much about him to the point na mukha na kong Japan. Hindi pa naman. Haha! Hay...I wasn't able to see him earlier. I barely missed him! Tsk! When I got to the building some people were like, "He passed by earlier! Where were you?! You just missed him! Sayang!" Waaah! I know "sayang" you don't have to rub it in! Tsk! Hehe. Oooh..So does all of that answer the question, "What is up?"?

I was watching TRL ealier and they showed the intern thing of a guy in the set of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". Argh, that guy's so lucky! Eniweiz...some of the casts were shown, specifically the trio, Ginny and Draco. Oooh! Draco!! So cute! Shet!! Haha! I can't wait for the movie! I also can't wait for book6! Why do we have to wait so long?


My current LSS! I just bought her album yesterday! I never knew that she's also a Scholastican.


_./'\._
*·. .·* Same Ground
/.·*·.\ -Kitchie Nadal


My love
It's been a long time since i cried
And left you out of the blue
It's hard
Leaving you the way
When i never really wanted to

Self denial
Is a game so strange i never really should've wanted
Til there was you
Cause i have learned that love was beyond
What human can imagine
More it clears
The more i gotta let you go

'cause what i don't understand
Is why i'm feeling so bad now
When i know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
Now why am i the only one standing stranded
On the same ground

My love
It's been a long time since i cried
And left you out of the blue
It's hard
Leaving you the way
When i never really wanted to

Self denial
Is a game so strange i never really should've wanted
Til there was you
Cause i have learned that love
Is a word just thrown
A litlle bit too much of this
Excuse to fill this infinite of desire
And nevere ever have to fade

Cause what i don't understand
Is why i'm feeling so bad now
When i know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
Now why am i the only one standing stranded
On the same ground

If all else fail
Would you be there to love me?
When all else fails
Would you be brave to see right through me?




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory