-->



Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Too Much Nothingness 




I wake up at around 10am. After going to the bathroom I go downstair to get a glass of water and sometimes a piece of bread. I go up to my room again and watch TV. When my mom calls I go down for lunch. Afterwards I go up again to my room and watch TV. Sometimes I fall asleep or listen to the radio. When I'm in the mood I sometimes go down to the kitchen to cook whatever. After that I go up to my room again for more TV. Then sometimes I fall asleep again or listen to the radio. At around 7pm my mom presses the intercom thing meaning it's already time for dinner. After that..well if you still don't get the flow, I go up to my room again to watch TV. When I feel like surfing the internet I do it at around 10:00-10:30 and it usually lasts till 2:00-3:00. So after that I go back to my room, lie awake in bed for a few minutes listening to the radio and fall asleep. Everything is repeated the next day. How boring could my life get?!

Aaaahh! I wanna go back to school! (Ah..talaga lang?!) I'm so bored already! Bored to the extent that I'm already pissed off! For the past two weeks I've been doing nothing. Nothing! Haha, I'm imagining myself doing nothing talaga. Haha! Wait, of course I do something naman noh, eat,sleep,watch tv, surf the net and those kinds of stuffs. I'm sick and tired of doing those same stuffs everyday. I'm sick and tired of boring myself to do death. I'm sick and tired of doing nothing! Gusto ko maging busy uli! Argh! Abnormal noh? Eh panu ba naman nasanay kasi ko na super dami ginagawa tapos ngayon biglang wala. Haay...but on second thought, nah..i still don't wanna go back to school! Haha! Yeah, i change my mind cause going back to school means plates and hectic schedule. Plus, i wouldn't have time for myself again. Tsaka nako noh, every Tues and Thurs 9pm dismissal namin. Kainis!

We went to Market Market last Saturday and it was a little bit boring. (Haha, pati dun na-bore ako!) I was also a little bit annoyed cause there were lots of people. Yeah of course syempre madaming tao pero yung dami ng tao na sasakit na ulo mo ung ganun. Gets? Eniweiz, my bro and I kept on silently teasing my dad! Hahaha! We kept on laughing while walking around. Are we evil or what? Haha, di naman ganun kasama eh. Actually, mas natatawa ko sa ginagawa ng bro ko nun eh.

Harmph! Madami pa ko sasabihin eh. Tsk, nagevaporate nanaman! Oh well..post na lang ako ng lyrics ng bagong set ng LSS ko.

Nobody's Home
-Avril Lavigne

I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
I couldn't help her
I just watch her make
The same mistakes again

What's wrong, what's wrong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs

She wants to go home but nobody's home
That's where she lies broken inside
No place to go, no place to go
To dry her eyes broken inside

Open your eyes (open your eyes)
And look outside
Find the reason why (why)
You've been rejected (you've been rejected)
And now you can't find
What you left behind

Be strong, be strong now
Too many too many problems
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs

Her feeling she hides
Her dream she can't find
She's losing her mind
She's fallen behind
She can't find her place
She's losing her faith
She's fallen from grace
She's all over the place (yeah!)
She's lost inside, lost inside (oh, oh uhh)
She's lost inside, lost inside (oh, oh uhh) oooh

Avril looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar in the video! Yeah, especially the side view.

Wherever You Are
-Southborder

I love to see the ocean's beauty
and the moon that shines above
alone in the sand looking at the stars
Wishing someday I would find true lobe
Would it be nice to sse the morning
With the one you love the most
Would it be nice to say goodnight
To the one you hold so close To your heart
To your heart

The wind that blows the dove
Is the wind that blows my love
Hope it'll find its way to you
Wherever you are

I love to sit in fields of green
Looking deeply through the sky
Watching birds as they fly by
Hoping someday fate will bring me true love
Would it be nice to hold someone
So dear, near to your heart
I love you from the one that you love
that you love

I'd love to see myself one day
In the arms of someone
Who will share her life with me
selflessly.. someday...
You will find your way... to me...

Tsk tsk tsk...ito na ata ang pinakamadramang video ng Southborder! Hehe. Have you guys seen it? Although, I found it a little bit corny and funny (in a sarcastic kinda way)! I'm torn between liking and not liking the song cause of the lyrics and melody. I dunno, para kasing maiiyak ka pag nadinig mo toh eh.




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory