Okay, I wasn't supposed to go online today but obviously I couldn't resist. Hehe, I'm trying to fight the urge to go online every night cause I'm saving internet hours plus I also wanted to sleep early. Oooh wait, scratch that last part cause it's already 11 o'clock. Hmmm...so eniweiz I've got or should I say I'm wearing something new today. I went to my dentist earlier cause four of my upper front teeth are parting ways (hehe) and I was worried bout it. So there, my dentist looked at it and told me that my teeth are really "pasaway". She said something bout my upper front teeth becoming flat though it should be curved, well something like that. I thought she was gonna tell me to stop wearing my expander cause I’m already tired of wearing it and make me wear my old retainers instead. But surprisingly she didn't. Wait, just so you guys know I wore braces for about 6 1/2 years (long time noh?). Then of course the retainers and then 3 months ago my dentist made me wore an expander cause my upper teeth weren't cooperating with the retainers anymore. An expander is similar to a retainer the only difference is that it expands. Haha, duh?! Eniweiz, don't ask me how that works cause it's hard to explain it here. Okay so going back, it happened again my upper teeth decided not to cooperate with the expander anymore and decided to wage war against it. Haha, wait anu ba yung sinasabi ko?! So there as I said my upper front teeth were parting ways and my dentist needs to get them back together again so she added a "lip bumper" to my expander. What does it look like? Just imagine a retainer with the front wire having an elongated bubble gum stuck in it. The bubble gum is the lip bumper. Bottom line is, I am not happy having this lip bumper thing! Argh, I mean my mouth/lips don't look the same anymore! I mean I look different with this. Hmph. Plus it's really uncomfortable, it literally feels like I have something stuck in front of my upper teeth. Haha! Oh well, I have no choice pasaway yung ipen ko eh.
Hehe..that was long ah! Haha! Like I was only trying to tell you that I'm now wearing a lip bumper and I already said so many things.
Earlier this evening I was thinking bout something to rant about and I did thought of something but I now lost all the gusto to rant bout it. Hehe. It was actually weird that that thing came into my mind. Hmmm...anu nga ba yun? Ah yeah I remember! It's b*llsh*t when a girl and a guy breaks up for the reason that one of them thinks that the other deserves someone better. Excuse me for cussing but I can’t find a better word. I came up with some good points on why I think that it’s like that but I dunno, I’m not in the mood to rant bout that anymore. Probably, I go back to it some other time. I can’t relate to that okay so don’t get me wrong or anything that’s why I said that it was weird that I thought bout that. Weird.
Haay…November’s coming but I still don’t feel the spirit of Christmas. Well for one it’s because we still don’t have Christmas decors here in the house. Plus it’s still sooooo hot. It’s already the –ber months and it’s supposed to be cold already isn’t it? Hmm…tsaka ewan pero wala di ko lang talaga nafifeel na malapit na ang Pasko. Yun na yun.