-->



Sunday, October 31, 2004

Shwimp! 




It's Cesca's birthday today, i mean yesterday (hehe) since it's already 2am. Our barkada went out and ate dinner at Bubbagump, Greenbelt. The food was just okay for me it wasn't the extraordinary type but it was good. We only ordered two kinds of dish plus some fries but we weren't able to finish all of it since all of us were already full halfway through the meal. The restaurant's specialty was shrimp as shared to us by the waiter (they have a shrimp for a mascot so there was really no need for that sharing) but there really wasn't anything special about it. I mean, it still taste like any other shrimp dish. Haha! I dunno, maybe I was expecting something special or whatever! Haha. Don't mind me. Eniweiz, we told one waiter that it was Cesca's birthday and asked if they gave anything special like a cake or something. The waiter said that yeah they give something but that something that he was talking about never came. Oh well, he must have forgotten. Hmph! Where's your manager?! One thing that I wouldn't forget are the car license plates. You would flip the plate that says "Run Forest run" to reveal another plate that says "Stop Forest" (Ah..I'm not really sure if that's the right phrase) to signal the waiter that you're now ready to give your order. Haha. Aliw lang.

Afterwards, we went to Ice. We actually strolled around Greenbelt first before finally deciding to go there. It was actually weird cause I really didn't understand why we didn't want to go inside at first. Like we told Ces and Celine to enter first before we do. Haha! Laboh! Eniweiz, it was fun! Pam even joined a game/contest. Diba Pam? Lam mo ba gusto pala sumali ni Mabs eh! Ang gulo naman kasi eh, di ko kaya maintindihan yung sinasabi nung mga babae na gagawin kaya di ko sila pinapansin! Haha! Ang kulit pati, parang tayo lang ung tao dun. Ooh, wait I'm gonna share something. There were foreigners sitting behind us, two guys and a girl. As we were trying to watch Pam during the game (we were now facing their table) the two guys placed three glasses of drinks in the table infront of us and offered it. I was like, "Hui, kinakausap tau." Haha! We just shook our heads, like thanks but no thanks we already have our own drinks. Hehe. Afterawhile, they called our attention again and insisted the drinks. They also told us that there was a mistake, they didn't really order those drinks that's why they're just giving it to us. Again, we shook our heads and told them that we didn't want it. Wait, just to clarify they weren't teenagers. I'm not really sure what that was all about but I think that there wasn't any mistake cause I saw when the drinks were brought to them and they didn't really complain or anything. Eeeek! Pero pwede rin namang hindi ko lang napansin. Weird kasi noh,panung magiging mali un. Tsk, tsk, tsk..but you know honestly I wanted to get one glass. Sus, eh sayang yun noh, libre eh! Hahaha! I also wanted to know what drink that was.

Yack! I just found out yesterday that Alex is already married to Jen for almost a month now. Like "Huh?" and "Huwat?!?" plus "Shet!" Diba Pam?Kaya pala ganun na lang yung video ng "Anything". Tsk. Hmph. Haha. Watever. Ha!NEXT!

We're going to Manila Memorial tomorrow..i mean later. For sure there are already lots of people there. I'm also going back to school in what, three days. I'm 40% excited cause finally I'm going back to school again, 20% anxious uhmm..don't ask me why cause I'm not also so sure why..ooh wait, I know pala but I'm not gonna tell you. =P The remaining 40% is i dunno, blank! Haha. Ewan. Kung baga sa pie graph eh yung 40% and 20% lang ung nakalitaw wala yung remaining 40%. Malabo ako eh.




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory