Sheezwiz! I got so addicted browsing Friendster again that I almost forgot that I wanted to blog. But the browsing was worth it cause I discovered something...that I should've already discovered long before. Wehehe. Eniweiz, I made a mistake in my previous post bout the computation for the Gua number. I forgot that my professor already corrected it. You're supposed to add all of your birth year digits, not just the last two. So my Gua number is 1 not 9. Just disregard everything I said bout my Gua number in my previous post. But you know what, I'm still confused bout that Gua number computation thing. It's kinda weird cause there are actually three ways to calculate for your Gua but you wouldn't get the same number for all three. Ha! Whatever...
Would you believe that we already got lots of plates and stuffs to do for next week?! Well, "lots" isn't really the right word but it's sort of close to that. The first set (yeah,
set cause it's not just one plate) is for Interior, the one that we're supposed to apply Feng Shui. It's a little bit easier compared to our previous plates cause in this one we're just supposed to pass the client's profile, lot and floor plan and a perspective view of one room. But the last one isn't due till the end of this month. Wait, did I say
easier?! Hmm...that's quite right but it's still not easy cause guess what, we're gonna use our own houses in this project! We are going to apply Feng Shui in our own homes, meaning we're gonna draw the lot and floor plan of our houses. Of course, we can't really draw anything without measuring first right?! Well, isn't that nice! Delightful! NOT! It's not fair! I mean not all of our houses are the same. Tsk. Oh well, there's nothing I can do. I'll just have to start measuring our house plus the lot by tomorrow. These plates are due on Wednesday.
The second set of plates is for Colors 2. For this semester all of our topics are about the different period colors. So our Colors 2 is gonna be like History of Interior Design 1 (HID 1) it's just that this time we're focused on the color schemes of the different periods. On the first plate we're supposed draw the furnitures,accessories,ornaments,etc. of a particualar period. Then on the second, a perspective of a room having that period style. The Victorian style's our first topic and the first plate is due on Tuesday. Okeeei..
Those plates for Interior and Colors aren't just the ones that we should worry about. We also have this inter-class Christmas foyer design competition whatever thing happening next month. We still haven't done anything yet, just all talk no work done yet and we're already supposed to pass the perspective of our design on Tuesday. Our class was divided into four different groups. I landed in the design and research group and we're gonna meet on Sunday. I dunno if we're gonna be able to come up with a design that easily. But that's not all, our professor in HID 2 scheduled reportings by pairs and guess what (again), my partner and I are so lucky that we are one of the first pairs who are gonna report this coming Thursday. How great! Fanciful! Like I am so thrilled!! I am so thrilled that I already wanna cry! We're gonna report about the French Empire. Shucks, I'm hoping that we wouldn't have a hard time researching bout that topic. Hmm...how am I supposed to make a Powerpoint presentation when I've got plates to finish?! Sh*t!! Aaaaah!! Oooh!! Wait, it's our college's week next week, meaning we don't have regular classes! Well, our professors said that it's gonna be regular but I don't think that it'll be. Mwahaha! Well, just for HID 2. I'm crossing my fingers. C'mon now, I still don't wanna report bout the French Empire.
Hmph, why do we already have so many things to do?! Are they already trying to stress us out?! Ooops, correction I forgot that we are normally stressed out. Oh well, moving on...I'm excited to have our PE class on Tuesday! Haha! My PE class is social dance. Is it weird that I'm excited to dance? Hahaha. I dunno..maybe I'm just excited to dance wearing heels. But there's one thing that I'm not looking forward to seeing, our professor. She's soooo scary! Like scarier than a flying cockroach! Wahaha. What a comparison! But seriously she's really scary like you-wouldn't-even-dare-make-any-wrong-move-cause-she's-gonna-suck-your-soul-out scary. (Dementor?!!) Hehe, just exaggerating. But even with a scary professor like her, I'm still excited.