Hallo!!! Oooh!! I actually have lots of stuffs to blog about but I don't really know if I would be able to really post it all here. I might end up forgetting half or most of it. Well, eniweiz...last week was as I've said our college week. We were supposed to have regular classes but of course that wasn't followed. The only regular thing was that we were required to go to school. We didn't really had regular classes but we attended our PE class. We could've really not attended it since we could be excused if we had a letter from our Dean but we didn't really wanted to go throught all of that trouble. Plus I told you that I was excited for our first dance right? I wouldn't want to miss that. Hehe.
So there, our PE professor thought us the basic steps for our first dance - line dance. Then she told us that we have to choreograph a complete dance using the steps she thought. We're gonna be presenting that next meeting (that's this coming Tuesday). Due to our group's excitement...or well, we just didn't want to be harassed we started practicing the very next day. We've been practicing everyday after that. Kinda tiring of course but it was fun. Right Ghel?! (He's not gay. Give him a break, will you?Haha!) Kinda inspiring actually. *ehemGhelehem* Haha! We're gonna dance to the tune of Britney's
Autumn Goodbye. It's a fun song...it'll kinda fit if you dance Swing with that music. Oooh..I'm excited to present that on Tuesday! Wahaha!
Our college week was boring! Well, I think it wouldn't have been boring if there were activities,
fun activities. There were only seminars, talks, kite flying and parade. Our section wasn't included in the last two cause the kite flying was only for the Industrial Design students. As for the parade, our class decided not to join thinking that it'll only be an added work. The parade's theme was "Carnivale" and we have to dress up in costumes, do props and stuffs like that. A bit hard to do cause we also had plates to deal with. Enihow...why am I mentioning the parade? It because Japan was there. Haha! Don't ask me what he was supposed to be in the parade cause I also don't know what.
Oooh..we're gonna start our NSTP-CWTS Gawad Kalinga thing this coming Saturday. We're supposed to go to Arkong Bato, Pasig for three Saturdays. Were supposed to be there from 8am to 5pm. What are we gonna do there?! We're gonna build/fix their houses and interact with the different families. Oooh, I'm excited! Haha, another thing that I'm excited about. One thing that I just really don't like is that we're gonna commute. They should've just hired a bus, jeep or something cause commuting to a place that we aren't really familiar with is tiring and expensive...since we're gonna be riding an FX I think. Oh well, I'm still excited! Haha.
My bro was acting kinda like a dope yesterday. I don't know what was eating him nor what the issue was. I didn't bother asking him cause he was trying to send the message, "I'm-not-in-a-good-mood-don't-talk-to-me-or-else-I'm-gonna-rip-your-head-off". Hahaha! I'm just joking..he isn't really that violent. I'm really not that sure but I think he got reprimanded by our parents. I think my parents already found out that he's been smoking. Well hello! Why just now?! I mean they know that my bro got a lighter and what are lighters for?! Knock, knock Mr.Obvious! But maybe my bro told them that it wasn't his or something, blah, blah. So did they really buy that?! Oh, c'mon! Eniweiz...I don't wanna get into that thing cause I already knew long before that my bro smokes. I didn't tell my parents bout it cause...my bro told me not to. Haha! Whatever. Hmm...I didn't tell them cause I just didn't want to and I didn't want my bro to get mad at me. I mean I wanted them to discover it for themselves not because I told them about it. I dunno...I guess I'm just a bad
ate. Tsk, Tsk. Am I? Eniweiz, what's the big deal my parents already knows that my bro smokes. Of course, they told them to stop it but knowing my bro he really wouldn't do that. Well, if you we're my bro would you stop? If you smoke and someone tells you to stop cause it's bad for you would you listen to them? Well, I don't think so.
I've got another "family story". Last Friday night my dad got mad cause it took so long for someone to open the door for him since it was already locked and he didn't have the key. It was about I think 11pm, I was sleeping and so was my bro. I suddenly woke up cause I remembered that I was still in my school uniform and I still have to take a quick shower. I was still lazy to get up so I closed my eyes again when suddenly I heard my dad shouting from our window, calling me to go and open the door. Thinking that somebody's else would go and open the door I didn't get up. I think I dozed off again cause when I woke up my dad was already inside the house, angrily pressing the intercom buzzer connected to our room. My bro woke up with a jolt and went out the room to see what my dad's problem was. I heard my dad yelling something like, "Didn't you hear me calling?!!!" in the sing-song angry voice. Wait, I didn't translate what he said ah, cause when my dad's mad he normally speaks in English and that kinda annoys me honestly speaking. Take note, sing-song angry voice. It's a little bit scary, annoying and funny mostly. Oooh...I am really bad! Eniweiz, where was I in the story..so my dad started yelling, I didn't understand what he said after that. I heard my mom's voice from the bathroom informing my dad that my bro and I were already both asleep. So who opened the door? My uncle's caregiver who was downstairs. The ending, my bro went back to bed, my mom continued her bath and my dad watched TV. As for me, I got up, fixed my school things, dressed up, took a quick shower and got irritated cause of what happened.