Hallo! I'm blogging cause we don't have classes today. *sniff* How disappointing. :( Am I weird or what?! I'm disappointed cause I like going to school. Period. I'm not going to explain. Hehe.
Why do jeepney drivers keep on having a strike? Yes, I know they're just expressing theirselves, trying to voice out their feelings. They're trying to get our government's attention so that they would be forced to give/do whatever they want. But do they really get what they want?
Mas mahirap pa nga na nagstrike sila eh kasi wala silang kita. Life is just tough. Another thing, when they ask for something they want to get it instantly. I mean rolling back the diesel prices isn't really that easy. The gas companies also have lots of things to consider. The drivers also have to think bout other people not just theirselves.
Eniweiz, let's go to the school stuff. Well, we're not yet finished with our Feng Shui project. I still am not finished with the new layout of our house. Plus I'm having trouble in using the Feng Shui wherein you have to follow the best direction of the person whatever whatever I-don't-wanna-talk-bout-it. It sucks cause we already have to pass that on December 6 considering that I'm not yet done with the layout. If I'm not yet done with the layout how am I gonna be able to start with the perspective? Hmph.
This is kinda funny. I saw a plastic sword on top of our dining table last night, actually I've been seeing that since the other day when my uncle arrived from Canada. I was thinking where that sword came from. My uncle couldn't have brought that. I mean, no one in this house would play with that sword. So last night I asked my bro if it was his. He said yes, and told me that it was from their exchange gift at school. I was surprised when he said that it was an exchange gift. Like hello!! A plastic sword for an exchange gift!?!? Who in their right minds would give a 17 year old boy that thing!? I mean helleour!! What a stupid idea! Eniweiz, I laughed and my bro added that they we're told to give something long and hard. Agh!! Oh please!!! There are lots of long and hard things other than that stupid plastic sword! Sorry, I know I'm over reacting but that was just...argh! How stu-....dull!
Another funny thing. During dinner last night, my bro and I kept on insisting that our mom should think of a new kind of gift for our lola auntie this Christmas. (She's the sister of our dad's mom that's why we call her "lola auntie".) Because every Christmas my mom gives her a box/can of butter cookies. Imagine, giving a box/can of butter cookies to a 70+ something lola. My bro and I kept on laughing saying that our lola auntie's not really happy bout receiving that kind of gift.
Papaano naman nya makakain yun eh konti na nga lang yung ipen nya. But my mom kept on insisting that if she doesn't really want the cookies how come she always eat it. Well yes, that's true and she has a point.
Pero namilit pa rin kami na syempre kakainin nya un kasi bigay namin eh. Haha! So okay, my mom said that she would think of another thing to give this Christmas. She even said that she's gonna give her rollerblades instead cause our lola auntie couldn't walk normally anymore. Of course, my mom was just joking.