-->



Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Cleared 




I went to school today to get my clearance. Thank God that I passed all of my subjects!! Wooohooo! I don't care if I got a 3.0 what's important is that I passed. Well, I still wouldn't know till the 21st and that's also our enrollment. Oooh..time really flies so freakin' fast, in more that two weeks it'll be the start of another grueling semester. Haaay...Eniweiz, so I went to school and yeah I saw Japan. I dunno if he saw me well who cares as long as I was the one who saw him. Haha! I just don't understand one thing, he seemed so cold and I mean literally. Bbrrrrr! Haha. Like it was really really hot. Hehe, eniweiz don't mind that. Hmmm…I wonder if he was able to pass all of his subjects? Well, I hope he did. Haha! Am I concerned or what?! Ah...NO!!! Liar liar burns on fire. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

When I went home guess what, it was brown out! Grrrrr! When there’s no electricity we also don’t have water. Argh! But thank goodness it only lasted for two hours.

Oooh, wait lets go back to the clearance thing. The president of our class hasn’t arrived yet so since I was the secretary I was the one who got the clearance for our class. So before getting the clearance I signed a paper, wrote my name and cel number that kind of stuff. When I was already home I remembered and realized that I wasn’t really sure whether it was really my cel number that I had to write on that piece of paper. I mean I wasn’t sure whether they were asking for my cel number or my student no. But when I was writing that down I was sure that it was the cel number cause I even looked at the top of the column and it had the words “cel number” in it. Aaah! I dunno, I’m still having second thoughts. So what is the point of me telling you this? Well…I just thought that it was kinda funny. Ang ewan ko talaga. Tsaka nakakahiya diba, what if student number nga talaga diba nakakatawa biglang cel number ko ung nakalagay. Haha! Bangag!






This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory