-->



Thursday, October 21, 2004

Let's Celebrate! 




OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sayang! You can't hear me screaming cause I am screaming right now!!!!! Well, yeah I'm "screaming silently" haha, if there's such a thing cause I really don't wanna wake everyone here. Shet!! Ooh i know, I'll just scream here. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Siyet!!! Ok so fine, I'm gonna calm down already. No!! I am not gonna calm down! I am really so happy!! Ecstatic!! Like OMG! Haha..okay so you're not really getting any of these are you? Haha. Okay, wait let me breathe first...

Ayan okay na ko medyo nawala na ang excitement. So what's the biggie ba? Okay so there are three reasons:

Reason #1: I viewed my grades online and i was SO SURPRISED to see that I don't have any 3.0 grade!! I was so thrilled, super! I was really expecting that my grades for Logic and FUD would be 3.0. Like I was always too busy to be able to study and even understand our lessons in Logic and for FUD well let's just put it this way, I simply don't like that subject and it doesn't like me too. The hell! Hehe. Aaaaah!! Happy happy! My lowest grade is 2.5!! I'm so proud! Wahaha. Now, congratulate me! Aaaah!! Siyet! Sobra ba ang reaction ko? Pero nako grabe talaga sa tindi ba naman ng hirap na dinaanan ko tipong puro mabababang grades na ang inexpect ko tapos biglang ganun eh hindi ba naman ako matutuwa ng todo-todo? Give me a break na lang and just be happy for me okay? Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! THANK YOU LORD.

Hmm..so what's next? Reason #2 and #3. Well, actually those two reason are kinda related. Oops, well not just kinda cause it's really related with each other. I think that my reaction above is not really meant for these two reasons cause I'm really not sure if it's something that i should be ecstatic about. Haha. Ah basta,magkakahalo na yung tatlong rason kaya ganun ang aking naging reaksyon.

Reason #2 is something that I've been wanting to know for quite some time now. Upon finding out what it is I dunno if I should be excited or what. Haha! I was just so surprised! So surprised that I laughed and then I called someone or should I say "missed called" someone.

Reason #3...hmmm...is interesting, well for me it is. Kaso di ko alam kung tama ba yun. May mga kung anu-ano nanaman kasing gumugulo sa kin eh. Napapaisip nanaman tuloy ako na dapat eh di ko naman ginagawa. Napaisip ako kaya may nagawa akong connected sa reason #3.

Sorry I'm not gonna tell you what those two reasons really are. Sa 'kin na lang yun. *wink*

(Masyado kong happy eh mag-rarant pa naman ako bout sa enrollment namin kanina. May kwento pa naman sana ko kaso tomorrow na lang yun!)




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory