-->



Monday, December 20, 2004

NoSpacesWhatsoever 




HI!Igotmyvoiceback!Woohoo!Althoughit'sstillcrackingalittlebitbutheyatleasticantalkmorenow.
Soyouactuallyreadingthis?ImeandoyouactuallygetwhateverI'msayinghere.Isn'tthisfun?Haha!Okayfineyeah,readingthisistakinglotsofyourprecioustimebutstill,isn'titfun?Mwehehehe.ShouldIstoptypinglikethis?!Nah,nonotyet!Wehehe,I'mstillenjoyingmyself.YouknowIshoulddomyentrieslikethismoreoften.
IcanactuallyputahiddenmessageinhereorIcanevencursesomeoneifIwantedtoo.
Hrmm..yeah,ahiddenmessage...

Today,mycousinandIwenttoDivisoria.Whatdidwedothere?Ah,wellyouknowDivisoriaisthenewGlorietta.Hangoutandstuff.Likethenewplacetobe!Hahaha!Jokin'.TherewerelotsofpeopleofcoursebutIstillthinkthatthemallsaremorejampacked!Ihategoingtothemallsduringtheholidays.Peopleareallinarushlikethereisnotomorrow!It'sjustsoirritatingandannoying.

Yesterday,myparentsandIwenttoMegamall.Wewatchedthepremiereof"FindingNeverland"
starringJohnnyDeppandKateWinslet.ItwasafondraisingthingoftheRotaryclub,
mydadisamember.Iwasjustforcedtowatchsincethemoviewasn'treallymyinterest.
ImeanhowwouldIbeinterestedinamoviethatI'veneverheardof,Istillhaven'theardofrather.
IknewthatthemoviehadsomethingtodowithPeterPansincetheword"Neverland"isinthetitle.
ButIalsoknewthatthefilmisn'tforkidsbecauseofthemaincast. And,oh..justsoyouknowJohnnyDeppisn'tPeterPanandKateWinsletisn'tWendy.Okei?*wink*
Hehehe.They'renotloversaswell.DeppplaysJ.M.BarrieandWinsletplaysawidowed
motheroffourboys.AyoungboynamedPeterisoneofthosefourboysandtherethewhole
movierevolvesaroundthem.
Iwasactuallysurprisedtoseethattherewerelotsofkidsinthecinema.
Thehemovieisaboutbelieving,imaginingandjustlettingoutthekidinyou.
It'sabouthow J.M.Barrie(thecreatorofPeterPan)wasinspired
towritetheplayandhowitchangedthelivesofthepeopleclosetohimafteritwasshown.
YouwouldfindoutwhatNeverlandreallyisthroughthemovie.
IturnedoutthatthestoryofPeterPanwasoriginallywrittenasaplay.Ineverknewthat.
Sowasthemoviesuperb?Hrmm...wasit?Superbisn'treallythewordI'mlookingfor.
Itwasfantastic!(Haha!Itjustmeansthesame.)Fantastic,likewowTheactingwasreallygreat.
Ohwell,I'mnotgonnasaymoresinceI'mnotgoodinwrittingmoviereviews.
Justgoandseeitwhenitcomesoutinthecinemas.
Onelastthing,JohnnyDeppwassooo..wow!Omigosh-lywow!Oooooohhh!!!Awardwinning!I'mreactingtobothhisperformanceandlooks.Haha!

Wow!Soyou'restillreadingmyentryhuh?!Thatisjustsogreat!Despitethefactthattherearenospaces.Sohowareyou?Stillokay,huh?!Hehe.Eniweiz,herearemynewsetofLSS.OnefromRyanCabreraandonefromGreenDay. First,RyanCabrera,IdunnobutIlikehim,nowaitnotreallyhim...butIlikehisvoice.
It'snottheooooh-gosh-I'm-swooning-once-I-hereittype,
IjustlikehisvoicesamewaythatIlikeBamboo's.
ThenGreenDay,I'veneveractuallylikedthemnortheirsongs.
OnedaywhenIwasgettingreadyforschoolandatthesametimewatching
MTVtheirvideowasplayed-"BoulevardOfBrokenDreams",I'vebeensingingitsincethen.Hehe.

True
-Ryan Cabrera

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I dont look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you
Im weak
Its true
Cuz im afarid to know the awnsers
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps fallnig faster

Ive waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life ive waiting
This is true

You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afarid to move
Im weak
Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

Ive waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life ive waited

This is true

I know when I go ill be on my way to you
The way thats true

Ive waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life ive waitied

This is true


Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
-Green Day

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory