-->



Friday, December 31, 2004

Hello?! Don't mind me...okay? 




*Sniff sniff* Sh*t. Damnit! *sniff* I can't stop crying. Oh, sh*t! I'm crying and it's all because of that awful D/G fanfic. I hate it! It's awful because it made me cry and it's still making me cry. Gawd! I know how funny this is but sh*t, mababaw lang ang luha ko (tulad ng pagkababaw ng kaligayahan ko)! And I really can't help it if I'm so engrossed with the story. *sniff* Oh no! Anu ba!!? Tsk, I need to have a break...well that's why I'm typing this. Why am I even telling you this? Nakakahiya. I'm sorry, para akong ewan noh?


Okay...so let's just change the topic...

.....

.....


Aaaaaaaaah!! Oh my gosh wait! Wait, wait, wait. Okay so I forgot that I was typing this entry and I continued reading the awful thing instead. So *ehem* I'm crying again! I'm going crazy, sobra! Aaaahh!! Oh well, I have nothing more to say cause my brain isn't really functioning that well right now. I mean it's only focused on that awful thing. Aaaaah!! I hate it. I'm gonna kill the freakin' author of that fic!(Of course,I'm not really gonna kill him.) *sniff sniff* Eniweiz,I'm still going to finish reading it no matter what. (Kahit na,kanina pa ko naiyak dito! Kainis!)


Again, don't mind me...okay?




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory