-->



Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Is That Blood? 




Waaah! Shucks! There are only five more days left before we go back to school again. I haven't done anything yet! Have I? Wait...hmm...no, I haven't done anything yet! Zero. Shet! Oh, well honestly I'm really not that worried. Haha! What? I'm just telling the truth. So katamad! I would rather write my D/G fic than do those plates!

So how was my Christmas?! It was fun! Lots of food, chitchats and food! We went to visit our relatives on Christmas day as usual. Of course there were the usual greetings: "O,tumataba ka!" (Really? C'mon!), "Wow sexy natin ah!" (Ha!...Ha.Ha.Ha.), "May boyfriend ka na?" (*cough cough cough*). Like, whatever!! Bahala ka dyan,kakain na lang ako. Hehe.

My cousin and I watched Sigaw yesterday. It was scary, would you believe? Grabe,sisigaw ka talaga! Though my cousin and I kept laughing our heads off at some at some scary scenes. Haha! We were actually laughing at Richard Gutierrez. His facial expressions were just, ah...funny! Haha! He was also annoying, I mean his character was. He kept on insisting that his place was "okay" despite the fact that he's been experiencing weird things. I mean hello, without those weird stuffs his place is actually far from "okay" considering it's old structure and all that.

Damn sh*t, Iza Calzado was the number one freakin' scary thing! I never really thought that she or the movie would actually scare me. It was so scary that I slept last night wearing earphones. I was listening to the radio, trying to get Anna's (Iza Calzado) bloody face out of my head! I kept on waking up, seeing her bloody face! Plus I also kept on looking at the ceiling for a particular reason that I'm not gonna say (Spoiler!). Kainis talaga yung bloody face na yun! It really was so freaky!!! Freaker!

Here are some of the parts where my cousin and I screamed and then laughed:
* The scene were Richard (I forgot what his character's name)was sleeping and then he felt that something dripping on his face. When he opened his eyes he saw Anna (Iza) floating above him, her bloody face just inches away. --Shet!!Kainis close-up pa ung mukha ni Anna! Freaker!! Haha!
* The scene between Richard and Jomari -- I'm not going to elaborate. I don't want to spoil the "fun" when you go see the movie.
* The pick-a-boo elevator scene involving Lara (Ella Guevarra) and Pinky (Angel Locsin) -- It isn't that scary but we screamed cause everyone screamed! Haha! Hindi nga masyadong scary si Ella eh. Cute pa rin!
* The "killing scene" -- My cousin and I didn't laugh at this nor did we scream. It was one of the I-couldn't-take-to-watch scenes. Quite disturbing actually. *Hint: Jomari's character was a "lunatic"! Freaker!*
* Again, a scene involving Anna's bloody face! -- Another close-up!! F*cker!!

But even though I got scared, I still had fun watching it. It was the kind of movie wherein you would keep on gasping for breath and laughing at yourself because you screamed. The usual horror/suspence movie.




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory