-->



Friday, April 30, 2004



Smile
-Tamia

Sometimes I sit at home and wonder how it'd be
If he had loved me
Truly loved me, yes
I learned a while ago that kind of thing
Never happens for me
And so I go around
And just pretend
Loving life for me
I play the circus clown around my friends
Make them laugh and they won't see
That you never let them see you sweat
Don't want them to think the pain runs deep
Lord knows it's killing me

So I put on my make-up
Put a smile on my face
And if anyone asks me
Everything is okay
I'm laughing cause no one
Knows the joke is on me
Cause I'm dying inside
With my pride and a smile
On my face
On my face

Sing it la la la la

Sometimes I sit at home
By the phone hoping he might call me
But he don't call me
But then I realize
Dreams come true aren't for girls like me
Not like me
And so I go around with my head up
Like it ain't no thing
And when the boys around with all my friends
I'm into other things
Because you never let them see you sweat
Don't want them to think the pain runs deep
Lord knows it's killing me

It's not easy
Sometimes it's hard to
It's not the life that I would choose
But what else can I do?
If he don't love me
If he don't want me
I'm not about to sit aroung
Let myself go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nung pagkakita ko sa song na toh sa isang song list somewhere kala ko happy song sya, kasi nga diba Smile ang title. Nung dinownload ko at pinakinggan ko hindi pala. Nababagay pala toh sa mga heartbroken. Grabeh. Ironic....ay ndi ata eh..irony ba un?!?! Parang iba ata ang tawag dun eh. Eniweiz, basta parang gnun na lang. (Hehe, lagot ako sa English teacher ko nung H.S.) Pero no no, sobrang hindi pa naman ako maka-relate sa song na toh. Hehe, pero gusto ko ung song ah. Masarap yan damahin pag talagang heartbroken ka! Wehehe!



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory