I went to school today but right at the very minute that I stepped into the campus my classmate texted me and told me that classes were already cancel. How nice
noh?! Eniweiz, I met up with my classmates (they were already in school too) to grab something to eat at someplace (McDonald's). So on the way to McDonald's I something happened that instantly made me excited and happy inside. To tell you the truth I actually wanted to scream!!! (Aaaaaahh!!*wink*) Just read...
(before my story)
Eeekkkk!! It's so friggin' hot! We need more electric fans and bigger windows in this house! Aaaaah! I am melting...I'm melting... wait, isn't this supposed to be "I'm sweating....I'm sweating??" Hehehe, but honestly it's really very hot here. I've got the feeling that it's already summer even if there's still one month? Well, in a month's time I'll make sure that we have more fans (and bigger windows??). Wehehe.
Yiiii!!! Here's the scoop: I'm both very happy and sad today! Happy for the fact that I saw
them-- my crushes and the new guy I'm eyeing, whom I've already mentioned in some my previous entries. *sigh* *^_^* *wink wink* (Hehehe.)Finally, I saw them after a long time (a week or two). Yiiiii!!! I'm just soooo happy! Haha!
So why am I sad? I'm sad cause classes were cancelled today because of an on going transport strike. No classes means I wouldn't be able to see my crush(es) around. But wait, I already saw them right so there's no more reason why I should be sad. Right?! Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Wahaha! Forgive me for being this too hyper today, I'm just sooooo happy! *wink*
Okay so enough of all this stuff...damn I still haven't typed my story yet. Oh well, I'll just do that some other time cause I still have to do
loads of stuffs! Eeek, the deadline is already tomorrow and I'm still online. Okay so 'till my next post.
*deep sigh*
*wink wink*