-->



Sunday, March 21, 2004

@#%&%^@!!!!!!!!&^&^&^(#*!!! 

Well, obviously I am not in a good mood! Damn! Sh*t! Bleep bleeep! Argh! I dont wanna reiterate the main reason why I am sooooo pissed off tonight cause it'll just make me feel more bad.

So eniweiz...hmph!...and another hmph! Why can't they understand me?!???? I'm just asking a little, as in tiny favor from them and they just wouldn't agree with me. Like hello?! I am not a young girl anymore! Ok fine I'm only 18..19 on August but hello, that young thing doesn't have anything to do with the favor that I'm asking from them. They should be even...what, happy (?) about it cause I'm the one that opened that topic to them. They should be happy cause I am interested and I want to learn. I am going to benefit from that thing in the near future..as near as the next school year probably. Ha! Why can't they try to be open minded just once! They're so unfair! They even won't let me explain or hear my side. Ha! *bleep* Hmph! If they think that I would just stop ranting bout that thing cause they already said no well, they're so wrong. So wrong. Agh! This is so unfair! They could atleast try and hear me out! Is that so hard??



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory