-->



Friday, April 16, 2004

...... 




A Little Bit

by MYMP

I was kinda hesitant to tell you
should I let you know?
I was never really like this before
need I say more?

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me?
I don't know what to do or I should be
There's only one thing in my mind
that's you and me...

Chorus

I'm a little bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh, I need a cure
Just a little bit of you
And I will fall...

I'm always on the run to see you
Would you allow me to?
It wasn't my intention to hurt you
This feeling is true

Or maybe I'm confused wehn you are near me
I don't know what to do or I should be
there's only one thing on my mind
that's you and me...

Repeat Chorus



Grabe!! Feel ko tong kantang toh! Sobra!! Sobra! Hehehe.



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory