-->



Sunday, January 18, 2004

The birds and the bees... 

Nothing, nothing. I dunno where I got that phrase, it just seemed like a nice title. Although it really has got nothing to do with my blog for today. Ngek! I'm actually busy right now cause I'm currently typing my gospel reflection for Theology. Oh wait, no. I am actually finished with it already. I always have a hard time doing those gospel reflections. Hindi ako makapag-reflect ng matino. Well to tell you the truth I used to write good reflection papers in highschool..good--better, way better reflection papers.

Sh*t! I can't print my paper! This is so frustrating. Instead of my reflection the printer is printing all sorts of shapes and symbols. Argh. Oh well..I'll just try again later.

*sigh* Gudness! It's Sunday night ones again and it only means one thing, Monday is just around the corner. No. Monday isn't actually just around the corner because it's Monday again tomorrow. Monday. The start of another hectic week. I miss the days when I have nothing to do. The days wherein I got bored to death. Because now, boredom is not included in my dictionary anymore. I always have something to do, I'm always busy. Siyet. But of course that doesn't mean that I'm always busy cause of school work. Wahaha!

On the way home from the grocery I was contemplating about some things once again. I always do that eventhough it really wasn't included in my agenda. So what was I contemplating about?! Hmph. I was contemplating about him. Thinking of stuff that has something to do with him. Thinking of why he's such a b*tch! No no..wait, I take that back. It's too harsh. Ok fine, he isn't a b*tch. Probably dense is the right word. Wait, Im confused. I dunno why I contemplated about him again cause the thing is I really don't like him that much anymore. I mean unlike before that I was thinking bout him almost all of the time. Siyet! So why the hell did I do that??!

Oops! I have to cut this short cause I remembered I still have to do something...



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory