01
Yes! It's the first day of the year! Year of the monkey! Well before anything else, I'm gonna share what happened to me last night...
After i switched this freakin' computer off I watched TV. I wasn't really watching any particular show. I wasn't watching actually..I was playing with the remote control, scanning all the channels. Hehe. Coz there wasn't any
good show to watch. Well there was this countdown thing in one local channel but i didn't liked to watch that. Star Wars Ep.II:Attack of the Clones was shown
2 times...
as in magkasunod pa on Star Movies but I wasn't in the mood to watch it. So guess what? I ended up watching an F4 concert in one of those Chinese channels. Haha! As in! I saw it on channel 67...Jerry Yan was singing a particular song (that I've never heard before) solo. I kept on looking at my mom pa nga. She was busy fixing the table and might call me or something tapos baka makita nya na yun yung pinapanood ko. Hehe. I'm not really a big fan of F4 but I can say that I
like them. I'm in the "F4 zone" right now...
Well eniweiz before I knew it, it was already midnight. Happy New Year! Hugs and kisses were everywhere! Hehe. We ate...they talked. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about cause I was busying reading text messages on my celphone or tilting my head to be able to see the TV (F4 concert remember?). Hehe. After that I went up to my room and watched TV
again!
Today...
I woke up 15 minutes before we went to mass (we went to church at around 11:00am so that means I woke up at 10:45am). I went to the church looking like a zombie. Haha! What can I do eh puyat ako. For lunch we went to my couzin's place, we always go there every Christmas and New Year. We got home at around 4pm, I got some food and then rushed up to my room. My head was really killing me that time! Nakakainis talaga kapag kulang sa tulog...pero wait, eh always naman akong puyat ah! Almost everyday, my bedtime is at 2am. Hehe. I wanted to sleep kanina but I couldn't resist the urge to watch TV (again!). But that wasn't the only reason why I didn't sleep, I was also thinking about our takehome quiz--the reason why I was so harassed the other day. I still haven't finished it yet, it's so hard! But I am going to finish it tomorrow! I have to finish it by tomorrow! Argh! Pressure! Hehe!
Hmm..I'm already sleeping so I guess that's it!