-->



Saturday, January 03, 2004

Whew!

Yehey! Im done with our takehome quiz!!! Well...slight, hehe cause I still have to print it. But the important thing is that I'm finished with it! Now for tomorrow all I need to do is to study for the quiz and of course, compile the stuffs that I've printed! QUIZ!! Ack! I dunno if I can really study. I'm not in the mood! HELLO?! But I can't do anything...I must study or propbably in my case, I must atleast read the handouts.

Eniweiz...I don't feel like sharing any stories today and besides nothing much happened so I guess I'm gonna post this na.

------------------------------------------------
Lookie lookie lookie!!! I like this song, it's just superb!! Although I really can't get the last line of the chorus...

My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

Chorus
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

Chorus

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
And though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

Chorus



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory