Wonderful Wednesday
Yesterday was one of those, so-so or okay days. Hehe...even though I said that it was wonderful...it really wasn't. Wednesday was just okay. We only have two subjects every Wednesday, from 7am-1pm. It even was funny because our professor was late and we have been waiting for a really long time so our class decided to leave. But just when we were about to leave the room, he came. Talk about great timing. We started a new plate, we made a collage of printed and detailed swatches--(no this isn't the watch) and we were supposed to copy it- exactly(??). I just got paranoid, cause when my prof was about to sign my plate (we weren't supposed to finish it, he just had to sign) he stared at it and said, "hmmm...". So what was that all about?! Is there something wrong with my work??
Bakit pangit ba? Well eniweiz, dont mind me. All I know is that there's nothing wrong with my work. Maybe the "hmmm..." was a good sign. Hehe. Our next subject was cancelled and we were already dismissed at 12 noon. I really, really wanted to go home because I felt really sleepy and I heard my bed calling me but I had dance practice after lunch.
The dance practice was hillarious! Sh*t! Like I couldn't get the steps! It was horrible! Really horrible! We practiced in an open area.
buti na lang konti lang yung tao nung time na yun! Pero, nahiya pa rin ako. Hehe. After some minutes I was finally able to get the right steps although it still wasn't perfect.