Wehehe! I'm not sure what that really means. Oops, wait let me rephrase what I just said,
I dont really know what that (megalomaniac) means. haha. All I know is that it's Incubus' latest video that's all. Hmm...but what does megalomaniac really mean?! Oh well, I still have to do some research. Hehe.
I went to Glorietta today and watched LotR3 (for the second time woohoo!) together with my friends. Surprisingly, many people were still watching it. Wait wait..what am I talking about? Of course many people would still want to watch it. Hehe. Well eniweiz, of course I still loved it. So amazing! *clap clap clap* It's not violently exciting...it's
excitingly violent. Haha.
It was nice seeing my friends again cause it has been a long time since the last time we've seen each other. Like 4-5 months?! Okay, that isn't really a long time but that's long enough for me. Plus, when was the last time that we all went to the mall and watched a movie? I think that was around...last summer?! *sigh* I miss highschool. Specifically, I miss the highschool life. College is really harder than highschool. I miss the feeling of being a happy-go-lucky person. College is fun, yes but it's also very serious. Gosh! I don't wanna talk about this stuff anymore, I'm getting sleepy already...