My Precious...
Well obviously you already know what I am gonna write about. YES! I have seen
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King today and all I can say is OMG! The movie was so amazing, like wow!
Siyet ang ganda sobra! Although I must admit that I got bored during the first hour. Sorry, I'm only human (hehe) but I have an explanation for that. Probably the reason why I got bored is because I already wanted to see "the exciting parts". I was anxious for the parts wherein I would gasp, squirm or something like that. Yes, there were some parts like that during the beginning but it wasn't the kind that I was anticipating. Get it?! Hehe..Eniweiz, there were lots of battle scenes--(eeekk!!) which I thought was too violent for children. The movie was too violently exciting. Wait, dont get me wrong...that's a
good thing.
I loved Aragorn, I just don't know why. Don't make me explain it cause I really don't know why. Wait, wait just to clarify...I loved the character of Aragorn. And Legolas, who wouldn't love him...or perhaps even like him. I loved him during the battles scene. He was awesome! Specifically the mammoth part. Wow! I remember the part wherein they were trying to convice the ghosts to join them and then Legolas shot an arrow towards the leader and it went right through its head. Haha! I was like, "Duh! Legolas hello?! What were you thinking he's already a ghost. He's dead man!". I only have one question, why is he (Legolas) always clean? I mean, they were in battle and all that, his enemies are all full of dirt (and snot, hehe) and he didn't get dirty any tiny bit.
My favorite part was...hmm...lemme see. Of course, the battle scenes and the part where Frodo was now, finally gonna destroy the ring.
Ang kulit ni Gollum, bigla na lang lumabas and I thought that he was already dead.
During the end there were a lot of scenes wherein people thought that the movie was already finished. It was funny cause some people in the cinema were already preparing to leave. Haha! One thing...no, let me change that...one of the things that I noticed in the movie is that you could never guess what's going to happen next, except if you've read the book. I mean unlike other movies after this certain thing happens, you'll be thinking that this blah,blah will happen and then you're right. You know, movies like that. Well, all I can say to end this thing about LotR is that it's awesome! The movie was really worth the wait...and more than three hours of sitting in the theatre.