-->



Sunday, July 03, 2005

Poorwittlekitty 




Okay, so as I said yesterday we watched War of the Worlds. This is the part wherein I should start talking bout what I thought about the movie but...I'd rather not. I am going to save that for later cause there's another thing that I want to blog about.

When we got home last night, my bro went our the car to open our gate. Infront of our gate there were 3 cats, actually its a cat plus 2 kittens. I also went out of the car, kasi wala lang, I just wanted to I dunno...see the cats up-close or something (Haha! As if I've never seen one before!). Eniweiz...When I reached our gate, the cats were gone. They crawled underneath our gate and so they were already inside. My bro still haven't figured out the right key for the lock so he handed the set of keys to me and I was the one who opened the lock. While I was doing so, our crazy dog came running towards the gate---towards the cats, the orange and white kitty was his main target. Well what do you expect, kinagat nya ung kawawang kuting! I started shouting at our crazy dog but to no avail (of course). I was also shouting at my bro for him to do something cause I was still busy turning the key inside the lock (hehe, parang ang tagal noh?!) You know what my bro did?! Ha! Argh! He cheered! He was cheering for our crazy dog! Nakakainis! Kawawa naman ung kuting! Pinapatay na sya! Nakikita kong pinapatay sya! When I finally got to open our gate, that was the only that the poor kitty was able to break free of our crazy dog's bite.

So, what happened next?! I was enraged at our crazy dog. The poor kitty was back outside of our gate. Shet, sobrang wawa kasi bali-bali na ung paa nya. The poor kitty became somewhat "distorted". I think it was trying to call it's "fellow cats" cause it was trying to meow but no sound came out. Grabe, awang awa talaga ko sa kanya.

This morning, as we were walking to church, I saw the kitty near a pile of garbage. It was dead! (Hindi na nga naliligo ung aso namin papatay pa sya ng kuting sa harap ko! Hehe, masyado akong affected.)

Moving on toWar of the Worlds. (Pam, I only watched this cause I had no choice. Hehe. Family thing. They forced me!!! Hahaha. W!) Wait, share ko lang, I don't really like/enjoy watching these kinds of flicks. Naiinis pa nga ko sa mga ganyang movies. Basically because it's bout our worlds destruction tsaka dahil sa bida. Iexpect mo na walang mangyayaring masama dun sa bida sa buong movie. Kahit anung mangyari eh mabubuhay sya o kaya naman sya ung "may alam" bout sa mga bagay-bagay at sya ang mag-sasave sa mundo. Those kinds of stuffs...Hmph. (Malamang kasi sya nga ung bida...Hehe.)

Eniweiz...
Tom Cruise was funny. Well, in the parts wherein he was trying to be funny and in some serious parts. Hehe. Plus, hindi ko "ma-digest" ang idea na dun sa movie eh tatay sya ng isang 18? 19? or 20 something guy. Tsaka how did the aliens die in the end? I mean...how?! Was I not paying close attention (again) or listening (again)or were the scientific stuff just left out of the movie?

Maganda ung movie cause of the effects plus ung sound. Golly, feeling mo kasama ka sa movie. Plus in some scenes medyo natakot ako. Especially ung mga "human zapping" scenes. Hellour?! I have a wild imagination so while I was watching the movie I was kinda thinking what if that happens in real life? SH*T!

Dakota Fanning was great. My mom even said, "Mas magaling pa ung batang babae kaysa kay Tom Cruise." Well, yeah! (Bwahahaha!)

Oh by the way, I saw the trailer of King Kong. Shucks! Astigenz!!!! To bad we still have to wait till Decemeber.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory