-->



Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wala Lang ü 




Wala lang! ü

Manonood daw kami ng Batman Begins later. ü

So...bibili na rin ako ng cd ng Hale!! ü (Psst...Ghel, magaling ka na ba? O, go bili ka na rin ng cd! ü)

Pero parang gusto ko rin panoorin ung Shutter...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Half-Life
-Duncan Sheik

I'm awake in the afternoon
I fell asleep in the living room
And it's one of those moments
When everything is so clear

Before the truth goes back into hiding
I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding
To work on finding something more than this fear

It takes so much out of me to pretend
Tell me now, tell me how to make amends

Maybe, I need to see the daylight
To leave behind this half-life
Don't you see I'm breaking down

Lately, something here don't feel right
This is just a half-life
Is there really no escape?
No escape from time
Of any kind

I keep trying to understand
This thing and that thing, my fellow man
I guess I'll let you know
When i figure it out

But I don't mind a few mysteries
They can stay that way it's fine by me
And you are another mystery i am missing

It takes so much out of me to pretend

Maybe, I need to see the daylight
To leave behind this half-life
Don't you see I'm breaking down

Come on lets fall in love
Come on lets fall in love
Come on lets fall in love
Again

'Cause lately something here don't feel right
This is just a half-life,
Without you I am breaking down

Wake me, let me see the daylight
Save me from this half-life
Let's you and I escape
Escape from time

ü Nadinig ko yan sa jeep nung isang araw. Hehe. Wala lang! ü


Haha! Di naman obvious na wala akong maisip na matinong entry noh? Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory