-->



Sunday, June 19, 2005

Oh Caffeine! 




I CAN'T SLEEP!!! It's all because of that freakin' ice coffee that I had while watching Batman Begins. Tsk, tsk, tsk, how many times do I have to tell myself not to drink that stuff! Anyways, we watched the last full show (is that right?) of the said movie at G4. Hrmm...am I supposed to start talking bout the movie now? The trailer of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was shown, as well as War of the Worlds, The Island, Fantastic 4 and I think another movie...oh yeah, Monter-in-Law. I was surprised that they showed a lot of movie trailers actually.

So eniweiz as for the movie, shucks I think I was bored for the first 30 minutes or so. Would you believe that? Honestly speaking, I did not understood what those first 30 minutes were all about. Uhmm...maybe I understood some of it, some of it. (Hehe) I dunno if there was just something wrong with me or there really was just something wrong with me. Hehe. Well okay fine, it was all my fault cause half of my brain was some place else during those minutes.

Here are the things that I did not appreciate in the movie:
* The start--like what I've said I was bored and I just understood some of it
* I think that the pacing was a little bit too slow. Just a little bit but don't mind me, what the hell do I know bout those pacing stuffs. Hrmm...probably I only said that cause I was anticipating the part where Bruce Wayne already becomes Batman.
* Batman's voice--nope not Bruce Wayne's voice but his voice when he's Batman.
* Liam Nesson's character--first I don't know why he was the one who "trained" Bruce Wayne and second why he wanted to destroy Gotham city. I mean, I just did not get it...okay you might be thinking that maybe more than half of my brain was some place else during most parts of the movie.

Things that I appreciated in the movie:
* Cillian Murphy (hehehe)--actaully, I liked him better than the bat
* It thoroughly showed how Bruce Wayne became Batman.--although as I've said there were some parts that I did not understand.
* Cool stuffs, Batman's costume, the case scene.


All in all, even though I got bored during the start and there were more things that I did not appreciate I think that it was a great movie. Very good actually. I think it's very different from the other Batman movies. It was a deeper kinda Batman movie.

By the way, I just want to share when we got out of the cinema all of the shops were already closed (it was already 1am). It was kinda fun walking around with only a handful of people around plus seeing what the shops looked like when it was already closed. The mall was already so serene that I actually wanted to run around and shout. Haha. But of course, hello would I actually really do that?!

I wasn't able to purchase a copy of Hale's cd cause Tower Records was already closed when we got to Glorietta. *sad* Maybe tomorrow...

Okay, I am done with my entry and I am still high! So what am I gonna do now? I want to go to sleep but the freakin' caffeine won't let me!!! Hmph!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory