-->



Saturday, March 19, 2005

Spit It Out 




Hallo!!! Okay, so the school year is officially over. No more plates, research and blah blah stuff! Aaaaah, I have lots (and I mean lots) of things to talk about. But first things first, the HP6 book covers are out! Go to Pam's blog and see for yourself.
So here are the stuffs I still have to share: my Bora (Boracay) experience, who the mystery "mayabang" person is (Haha! I know someone is excited about this. Ghel, control yourself.) and uh..of course my usual blabs. Just read on. Hrmm...I'm not so sure if I'm gonna talk about the "mayabang" person. I dunno, parang ayoko lang syang pagusapan. Harmph.

It's March 19, Saturday, the first day of our summer vacation. So what did I do? Ah...nothing. Yeah, nothing. I mean am I supposed to do something? Hehe. I woke up at around noon with lots of things in my head (I'll tell you about those "things" later). Then I ate lunch, watched TV - A Walk To Remember on HBO to be exact. Naiyak nanaman ako! Grabe talaga. I fell asleep after that then I woke up at around 5pm and watched Edward Scissorhands on Star Movies. (Si papa Johnny!!!) I didn't watched the whole movie cause I just saw it the other day I think so I scanned the other channels instead. At around 6:30pm, I was back on the Star Movies channel and upon realizing what the new movie being shown was, I screamed. Aaaaaaaaaahhh!! Omigosh! It was PotC (Pirates of the Caribbean), again for the nth time! Aaaaahh!! So what?! Kahit ilang ulit ko pa panoorin yan ayos lang.Andyan si papa Johnny eh. Hahaha! Shet, I wonder when the sequel is gonna be out... Okay, so where was I?! I ate dinner afterwards and then I sat down infront of our computer, started surfing and typing this entry. You see, like I told you, I didn't do anything. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Haay...so how have I been for the past 2 weeks?! Hrmmm... I have been hagard, "hectified", stressed out, tired, worried, confused, crazy and haggard again. The past two weeks felt like heaven! Gaaah, I was so being sarcastic in my last sentence. Okay, lets go back to being serious. I didn't have the time to do stuffs that doesn't have to do with school. I literally didn't have any free time-even an hour, minute or second if I must exaggerate. Sabi ko nga dun sa previous post ko,nakakamatay. But hey, I'm not dead. Okay, so I exaggerated again. Hehehe. Of course, that "nakamamatay" thing was just a figure of speech. But you knew that so why am I still telling you?! Ooooh...let's cut this before I start getting senseless. Hehe.

Okay, should I start talking about my Bora experience?! Nah...I'll just do that on a separate entry. Hehe. It wasn't really that fun/exciting eniweiz. You say, "Huwat?! You went to Boracay and now you're telling me that it wasn't a fun/exciting experience?!" and I reply, "Well...it depends..." Hehe. Okay, I am really gonna tell you about it on a separate entry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, let's just get this over and done with!

So who is the "mayabang" guy that I've mentioned in my previous post?

Ah, sh*t! I don't wanna talk about him! Nabobother ako. (But no one is forcing you Xtina!) Shet, okay fine, am gonna do this for the sake of...ah...of...of...i dunno! Basta para mailabas ko lang,para basta nailabas ko yun na yun. (Yuck! A freakin mouse just went up the cabinet beside me and stared at me!!!Eeeek!)

Okay, so "mayabang" guy is a he obviously cause he is a guy. Let's change his name cause it's too negative. Let's just use the name that my friends and I call him, Eessswan. Don't ask why. Ah shet! *shifts uncomfortably* Wait, why am I gonna spill the beans on who Eessswan is again?! Argh shet! Im sorry for cussing so much, it's just that argh...eniweiz, let's just get this over and done with!

Eessswan...he's human. Haha. Okay, so he's from school. I know him but we don't know each other, gets? I know him cause there was something in the past. Haha, let's just put it that way. A month ago (I think) I noticed him because he was like this and like that (just interpret that) and it kinda irked me, totally irked me. I told my friends about the like this and like that and they started noticing and observing him/his actions after that. I really didn't want to jump into conclusions and stuffs like that but I just can't help it. Not when there are other people telling you that yeah, maybe it is really like that, that there is a "thing". But until now, nothing is certain, I can be right and I can be wrong.

I said that he was "mayabang" cause well...he is or should I say was "mayabang". He was being "mayabang" cause I thought that maybe he thought that I felt something for him when the truth is it's the other way around. How did I know, ah...because he showed signs? I dunno, ask my friends. I don't feel anything for him (may humihirit ba?) during that time (na ang yabang nya). Okay, I said the phrase, "during that time" so does that mean that I feel something for him now? Uhmmm...Japan always and forever. Hahahaha! Anlabong sagot! Hahaha! Well, it wouldn't be malaboh if you know who Japan is. Haha! Eniweiz, seriously...ito matinong sagot ah, okay, okay, I feel something but it is not more than nor equal to what I feel for Japan. (Naks! Nageemote ba ako?!? Haha.)It's kinda weird but hey, what can I do? Haha! Shet, kadiri parang nageemote na talaga ako!

You would call me a hypocrite if I say that he doesn't have any effect on me or he doesn't affect me at all. Shet! Like I'm bothered by him! (F*cker! I'm scared, I might fail in History!) He crosses my mind and I remember him when I see/hear certain things. But, Japan is still incomparable. Nadala lang ako ng mga bagay bagay pagdating kay Eessswan.

Eniweiz, something happened. We (my friends and I) did something that might have, I dunno...scared him? No, scared is not the right word, it is more of hmmm...ah, panu ba toh?! Basta parang, baka ano, baka masama ang dating sa kanya nung ginawa namin. Well we didn't do anything bad actually. My friends and I just approached/talked to him and introduced ourselves. We're not acquaintances, but I know who he is and maybe he also knows who I am. So there, we approached him and started a conversation. It was actually weird and awkward, like he might have thought, "Why the hell are they asking me these things?!" What did we ask or what did my friend ask, since she was really the one who started the conversation. My friend asked him about some academic requirement. Eniweiz, my friend tried to prolong the conversation and it somehow worked cause we ended up staying with him for 10 minutes or so occasionally starting a new conversation. He was alone by the way. So blah blah blah blah...Being right next to him felt really awkward cause he wasn't talking. He would only say something when my friend or I would ask or say something to him. Shet. Kasi naman eh, masyado kaming nagpaka closey-closey sa kanya. Pero wala namang masama dun diba? Nagpapaka-friendly lang kami.

Hrmm...anu pa ba masasabi ko? Basta nung buong time na un pansin ko eh naiilang sya. Ilang sya. Hindi naman ako nangangain ng tao. Mabait naman ako ah. Seryoso, mabait naman ako ah. Pansin ko parang iba yung facial expressions tsaka way ng pagsasalita nya. Panu ko alam na iba? Eh kasi nadinig ko na sya magsalita before tsaka yung sa face eh, mahahalata/makikita mo naman pagka iba diba? Hay, ewan and labo nya. Wait lang pala ha, hindi kami lumapit sa kanya para magpa-cute or makipaflirt or anything. Lumapit kami para makilala,makausap sya. Nagpapakafriendly lang talaga kami nun.

Hindi ko na ikukwento ung mga ibang detalye, encounters namin. Basta yun na lang.

Wait, one last thing...I somewhat regret the fact that I sacrificed Japan because of him. What kind of sacrifice? Let's just say that it's one of the things that I've been waiting for in a long time and I just blew it off because of him. Hehe, wait, he wasn't the number 1 reason why I blew it okay? Tsk!



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory