-->



Monday, February 21, 2005

Some Ishtuff 




I'm just taking a break. Hehe. I am currently typing my research paper for English. Argh, it sucks! I mean, it sucks cause I dunno what I'm going to type anymore.


INTERESTING FACTS...got this from Friendster Bulletin Board

1. Coca-Cola was originally green.

2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

3. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!

8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.

10. People say "Bless you" when you sneezebecause when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.

11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. (Really?! How come the pigs in some cartoons can? Hahaha! Whatever!)

12. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language. (That was really tough! Lots of "s".)

13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

14. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

15. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history : Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts -Charlemagne, Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

16. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 ('Steg!)

17. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.

18. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.

19. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

20. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield >wipers and laser printers all have in common? (Ans. - All invented by women.)

21. Question - This is the only food that doesn'tspoil. What is it? Ans. Honey

22. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

23. A snail can sleep for three years.

24. All polar bears are left handed. (How cute!!!)

25. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.

26. Butterflies taste with their feet.

27. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Now imagine what's gonna happen if they can.)

28. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.

29. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

30. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.

31. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

32. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

33. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

34. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

35. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.

36. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. (Really?!?)

37. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

38. Most lipstick contains fish scales. (So that explains why it's malansa.)

39. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

40. If you were to spell out numbers, you would have to go to the number 'one thousand' to find the letter "a".

43. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

44. The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska.

45. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.

46. Many years ago, in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled "Gentleman Only...Ladies Forbidden"...and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everything
-Fefe Dobson (I think she sounds like Avril...)

Ayo ladadayo
Ayo ladadayo ladeeda

Sometimes I give in to sadness
Sometimes I don't
Doo doo doo doo
At times I'm part of the madness
Sometimes I won't
Give in to you

You see in a way
I have been drifting down a river
To nowhere
And you've given me nothing

Chorus
But if you're ready to be my everything
If you're ready to see it through this time
And if you're ready for love then
This I will bring
But I'm not gonna wait for you forever this time
Ladeeda ayo
ladadayo ladeeda

At times I feel myself smiling
At times I'm not
Doo doo doo doo
Yeah yay
What's with the guilt that you styling baby
Talk don't look good on you

You see in a way
I have been looking for a reason to go there
And you're leading me nowhere

Are you waiting for a special occasion
To give me your heart
Cause I need a little confirmation
To make a real start
Don't wait till it's too late
Are you ready to show me?
Are you ready to love me?

You see in a way
I have been drifting down a river
To nowhere
And you're giving me nothing

ladayo ladadayo ladeeda



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory