-->



Saturday, January 22, 2005

Makulit Kasi 




Yey! I'm back! Thank God that Prelims week is finally over (well sort of, cause we still have to finish something next week). I survived. Haha! I was still able to get some sleep even though I had lots of plates and studying to do. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get good remarks except for our test in HID (History of Interior Design). Argh, like I really sucked in that test. Seriously, I did. I had, actually my classmates and I all had a hard time studying cause we had to memorize almost twenty periods of style. Memorize everything from how the interiors looked like then to the different ornamentations used. Like hello,memorize twenty periods of style?! How were we supposed to do that? Okay, so the test comes and surprise, surprise! Test I was multiple choice, Test II was matching type then Test III was identification. Easy noh? No. NO! No, it wasn't. Okay, it was made to be easy but it was also made to be confusing. I got confused and I sort of mixed up some of the periods. The identification part was horrible. There were pictures of different kinds of furnitures and we were supposed to identify what period it belongs to. Aaaah! Horrible. It was really hard.

Okay, let's drop that topic cause I'm starting to feel bad again.

Yesterday. Yesterday,was hrmm...how would I describe it? I dunno so I'm just gonna tell you what happened.

We only had to pass our Art Nouveau plate for our subject, Color in the afternoon. (When I say "plate" I'm not referring to the ones that we use when we eat. Plate(s) refers to the master board/tracing paper/stratmore board that contains plans/drawings.) I went to school in my complete uniform except for the shoes cause I wore sandals. Actually, I really wanted to wear casual but I changed my mind thinking that our professor would still be going to our classroom and she might ask why I'm not in uniform.

First thing that happened:
I saw "JAPAN"! And must I always be utterly flabbergasted when I see him?! Is that a rule? I saw him, he saw me. We both looked at each other. I instantly reacted, not realizing that he could still see me if he looked. UGh! Well, he is still breathing. I am still breathing. We both are still breathing. Atleast now he knows, that I'm still breathing...

Second thing:
When I entered our building the security guard saw that I was wearing sandals. I explained that we didn't have any class and that I was only going to submit something. I even stepped on his foot while explaining! Goodness. I gave him my ID cause that's the normal thing to do when you're not in complete uniform and you enter the building. You just let the guard have it for the time being that you're still inside the building and you get it once you leave. So okay, went to our classroom and spent some time there until it hit me. What if the guard really confiscated my ID, what if he's not going to return it to me anymore? I went down together with two of my classmates and when I asked the guard bout my ID he said that he wasn't going to return it. Aaaaah! Shet, I was right! He really confiscated it. So there, I started pleading and pleading (with puppy dog eyes). Haha! Again, I explained that we didn't really have any class blah, blah. That nothing was wrong bout wearing sandals etc,etc. I was calmly and quietly talking to him because I was the one who supposedly did something wrong. I couldn't really start arguing with him and blow my head off because that wouldn't be very nice. So pleading and/or explaining was the only way that I had it mind.

Then my friend started talking to the guard. She was trying to prove a point and defend me at the same time but then it started to get dirty. They sort of got into a little arquement. Then the guard "lost it" and so did my friend. It didn't turn out that good to tell you frankly. The hand and eyebrow was raised and the words "Shut up!" were said. Of course I had to stop them before the guard confiscates her ID as well or before my friend starts wringing the guard's neck because of rage. Haha,okay so I was joking bout the wringing of the guard's neck part. So eniweiz, I really got scared bout that. After that the guard got even harder than before. He said that he was actually going to return my ID and just let me sign on his notebook from the start but after hearing what my friend said he changed his mind. He now started saying that I should just claim it at the security office and have my parents come over because I now have my first offense. Eeek! I couldn't and wouldn't even let my parents know that my ID got confiscated cause I wore sandals to school. (Hallo?!)Besides, I've never even had an offense in my entire life! (Ah...yeah,I think so.) Like at that moment I really didn't know what to say anymore. So I just kept on pleading and pleading. Once in a while I would sort of changing the topic and then go back to the pleading part. But then he would start talking bout what my friend said to him and I would just say that she was just trying to speak her mind and that nothing was wrong with that. To tell you the truth I was actually started to get irked and embrassed at the same time. It was quite embarassing because we were standing at the entrance of the building and many people are going in and out. I even got a little worried that "Japan" might see me there and oh no!

Okay so after minutes of begging, explaining and controlling myself all that stuff the head of the security entered our building. So the guard went like,"Ayan and boss ko. Kausapin mo,tignan natin kung mapapayag mo." Shucks! I was scared, again! Eniweiz I said,"Ayoko baka magalit yan sa kin." But whatever, the guard already called his boss and told him everything,even the row that he had with my friend. Okay, so his boss goes to me and asks me to tell him my own version. Guess what? Aaaaah!! Gladly and LUCKILY he didn't get mad at me (he just told me not to do it ever again) and he told the guard to return my ID! Aaaaaah!! I thanked them like hell and I also apologized to the guard bout what my friend said. What I relief. That was so close. Thank God.

Whattaday! I went from utterly flabbergasted to just plain scared. Scared for myself and for my friend as well.
Note-to-self: Never wear sandals to school again,ever! When you see that guard again, smile at him like nothing happened. After this entry, don't ever mention that incident ever again most especially to your friend cause she might start worrying bout her dear life again.
And about "Japan"...well, everytime you see each other just go and check if he's still breathing (Why do I keep on saying that?!) or if you're in a crazy mood why don't you wink at him or something. Okei?

Hahaha! Now that last sentence/phrase was a joke.



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory