Hello!! After years of not making an entry I am finally doing one. So, how are you?! Well, the more important question is "How is me?". Ah...I'm okay. Quite busy. No, I mean I am SUPER BUSY right now. I am close to getting
"hectified" again. Haha! I've got loads of stuff to do for school. ARGH! Wanna know what those "stuff" are? Okay...
--> a thesis paper critique for our Research subject plus our own
research about I-still-don't-know-what-cause-I-wasn't-listening-to-the-
instructions, due on Friday
--> chapters 1-4 of my research paper in English, due on Monday (the hell!! I still
have no idea what I'm supposed to write in the results and findings!)
--> bank elevations for Interior, also due on Monday
--> a rendered perspective of an Art Deco style room, again due on Monday (I think)
--> a full size drawing of an executive swivel chair, due on Tuesday
Hrmm...is that all of it? I'm not really sure, I think I still forgot something! Waaah!
May nakalimutan pa ko sa lagay na yan ah! Eniweiz, last night was my cousin's debut party. Honestly speaking I didn't have a grand time cause I really don't know most of the people there. Well of course they're my cousin's friend and I didn't really expect anything. Plus, I was already too tired and sleepy to try and have some fun. I wasn't in the mood for anything. Okay, so bottomline I was crappy last night. If you were my cousin you would've strangled me for not socializing with your friends. Haha!
So there, I was anti-social last night and the only person I spent most of the time with was one of my older cousins. We talked bout the debutant. All the "crazy" things that she has done for the previous weeks. Well you see, the debutant was really a pain in the arse during those past weeks. She has gone violent, bitchy and really ah...I don't wanna say it. Wait, before you think of other things I'm not trying to bad mouth her or anything. I am just...you know, ah...sharing?! Haha! I am just making some comments. She isn't a bad girl honestly, she has gone bad only because of her kada. Tsk, tsk. But now, as in right at this very moment I think she's slowly going back to her normal self. Thank God.
Last Sunday, something weird happened. I'm not really sure but I think someone has hacked one of my Yahoo! accounts. I am really not sure. Harmph.
Bahala ka sa buhay mo, wala ka namang makikita dun sa account kong yun eh. =P
Oh by the way, when
Finding Neverland comes out manood kayo ah. First reason, the movie is great. Second reason, Johnny Depp. Aaaaaah!
Ang gwapo nya dun! As in. Plus, he has those type of I-am-going-to-make-you-melt stares in that movie and the Scottish accent. *screams*
Shet! Nababaliw ako. Well, do you know that I wasn't able to concentrate in doing my research paper last Sunday because of him. I was a good student and opted to watch
Pirates of the Caribbean rather than do my freakin' paper. Wahaha! Whatever, I was able to finish my paper rin naman afterwars eh.
Nakakaloka sya kahit na sobrang dugyot nya dun sa movie! Aaaaaah!!! OMG!! Let's move on before I start screaming my heart out here.
Japan update:
Yiiiieeeee!!!! Gawd!! *screams*
Okay, so this isn't really a big thing ( but it is for me). Haha! His breathing was observed lots of times. Aaaaah!!! 021805 was so squeal worthy! Aaaaaah!! I hate myself for not doing some things during those moments. Argh. I couldn't think straight again and the
"naloloka" feeling overpowered me. It's hard to reiterate everything that had happened cause not all of you would really understand. Haha!
Tsaka baka puro "Aaaaaah!" lang ang masabi ko. Haaay...should I do something?!
Do something about what?Basta. Should I?
About what?!?*sighs*
What?!?Should I?
Argh!! You are killing me girl!C'mon, should I?
*scratches head* ABOUT WHAT?!?*smiles* Should I do something?