Hi! I'm currently doing two things at the same time; typing this entry and the review of related literature for my research paper. Gaaah! I've forgotten how to do those research paper things. I dunno but I think by the contents of my review of related literature I've already answered some of my research questions. I mean, is it supposed to be like that? So what am I supposed to do now if the answer is already there. Ugh! I feel dumb right at this very moment. Oh well...whatever.
Okay, so I've been a bad girl today. Why? Ah...cause I got mad at my dad. Wait, not really mad as in
mad, it was more like pissed off or something like that.
Nainis ako. Again, why? I don't like to explain the whole thing all I'm going to say is that it's because of a petty little (redundant!) thing.
Wala, nainis lang ako kasi nakakainis. That's it, as simple (and as petty) as that. I know that I shouldn't have acted like that toward him cause number one he's my dad but...I just can't help it. I sort of lost my lid at that very moment. (LOL!
Lost my lid?! What are you saying Xtina?!?) So, it's the silent treatment for the both of us. I'm not talking to him and he's not either,of course. Now that's a big problem for me. Who's gonna pick me up from school on Tuesday?! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
You know, I've got this really weird temper. I couldn't really control it most of the time. Yeah, weird. I know, that was what I said. I tend to get angry because of petty things. After that, I feel so guilty (for getting angry) and bad about it. Another, when I'm angry I tend to analyze the reason(s) why and then I utter those reasons to myself over and over. Of course, I only do this when I am by myself cause I really wouldn't want other people to hear it. So there I utter those things to myself, blah, blah, blah and then all the other bad stuffs from the past materialize.
Yung napapaghalo ko na yung rason kung bat ako nagagalit ngayon dun sa dating raso na ikinagalit ko dun sa tao noon. Gets? Then I go on, blah, blah, blah until I'm satisfied. When I'm already satisfied that's when the guilt feeling sinks in. So what happens to me now? Nothing. I just sulk in one corner. Haha. I'm just joking about that "in a corner" part. But seriously, yes I sulk cause I don't have any idea what the hell I am supposed to do. I sulk until I go crazy! Hehe. Eventually I find the guts to approach the person and apologize. Ah...but sometimes that doesn't happen. (Teehee.) I just sulk. Period. (Mwahahaha!)
Eniweiz, going back to my dad...I dunno what's gonna happen. I'm not the one who's supposed to apologize, he was the one who did something that made me loose my lid off. Haha!
Ma-pride! I dunno. I don't even know if he took it seriously. We'll see. I'll see. Gaaaah!
I better post this cause I still have to sleep. It's alread 1:30 in the morning and I have a 7am class later! I'm going to be late for my English class, as usual. Hehe. Ciao!
Ooooh...I'm hungry...