-->



Monday, January 10, 2005

Supercalifragelisticexpialidocious 




Hallo!

New layout! So green-y. It was originally supposed to be a Draco and Ginny (only) layout but then I found those pictures so I decided to come up with a "love triangle" and add Hermione. Haha! (Sorry,Pam.Hehe.) But nonetheless I still belong to the D/G ship.

Surprisingly I didn't read any novel-length D/G fics last weekend. Must.Control.Myself.Must.Do.MORE.IMPORTANT.Things.
(Wait, just allow me to say something sarcastic to myself: So is making a new layout more important than reading novel-length D/G fics? Haha.)

Eniweiz, so what's up with me? Ah...I'm actually sleepy right now. I stayed up till 2am last night cause I uploaded and fixed this. I also did something that concerns our Cha Cha performance in P.E. class tomorrow morning.(I recorded some tracks cause it was a medley.) We actually have a big problem cause we haven't tried dancing with music yet and we're supposed to perform that first thing tomorrow at 9am. Crammer!

I don't know if I was lucky today or what.
First, I thought that I was already late for our English class at 7am. When I entered our classroom, I saw my professor's things on top of the teacher's table. It turned out that she went out to get a laptop. Woohoo!
Second, I forgot to bring the burned CD for our Cha Cha practice. Gladly, I had the original one in my bag.
Third, I forgot to bring my money! I placed my wallet inside my bag not realizing it was empty. I turned out that we only have one class for today-English. But still I borrowed some money from Cza cause I still needed to eat. Okay, so when we ate I asked Rena if she could just pay for my drink and she agreed. After some blah,blah she ended up paying for my whole meal. Oooh! How nice. Hehe. But not really, cause I'm gonna pay her back tomorrow.

I don't know why we didn't have our Interior Design class. Probably our professor didn't want to see our faces. Ha! It was such a bummer cause I wanted to have a class, I was in the mood to start doing our plates. Tsk, tsk. The bad thing about not having a class today is that our professor might expect more finished plates to sign on Wednesday. Hmph.

I saw a certain someone a.k.a Japan today. After a long time he finally showed up. Hmm...wait,I don't mean that I was anticipating to see him cause to tell you frankly I don't want to...well sort off. I dunno. There are a lot of things concerning Japan that I really can't explain and I probably don't want to cause I can't? Haha. So after seeing him this morning the bottom line: he's still breathing. Well that is nice.

Last Saturday my mom and I went to Greenbelt3 and watched Ocean's Twelve. It was entertaining, really fun to watch.(I can't compare it to it's predecessor cause I wasn't able to watch it.) One thing that I didn't like about or in the movie was Brad Pitt. Ugh! I just don't like him,sorry. My favorite part was where Tess (Julia Roberts) pretended to be Julia Roberts. There was even a scene where Tess spoke with the real Julia on her cellphone. Really funny.

There are a lot of good movies coming up. I saw the trailer of Elektra and Constantine plus some others I can't remember. Elektra has a solo movie so that means, she's alive! Duh? Wait, did that make sense? So that means she was revived cause Elektra died in Daredevil remember? Eniweiz based on what I saw in the trailer, there are lots of fight scenes and her rivals are more vicious. Even more vicious than Daredevil's. Okay, Constantine is Keanu's latest movie. Oooh...He's got the Matrix look again! It's an action/suspense/thriller movie. I don't understand what that movie is about, all I know is that it's got something to do with the good and evil. It's like Constantine has some kind of powers or whatever concerning supernatural beings. Kinda interesting. I wanna watch those flicks and Meet The Fockers as well. Hmph. I hope school's not hectic by the time those films are being shown.

Ooh..I'm hungry. I'm gonna go and find something to eat.





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory