-->



Saturday, August 28, 2004

Mmmm...yumyum! 




There, it's obvious that i wouldn't be ranting bout how hungry i am in this entry. Haha! We went to Fort Bonifacio today. We went to MC Home Depot and i got some swatches (samples) and checked out some lightings. Up to now im still not sure of the materials that im gonna use for that condo unit! Harmph. Considering that our Interior project is scheduled to be passed this week..next week?! Ha! I still haven't started rendering nor am i finished with the perspectives. I'm not in the mood to do any of those. Tama ka ghel, di ko nga rin magagawa last wed&thurs kahit na naiuwi ko ung tube ko. Hehe.

Afterwards we went to PriceSmart since it was just a block away and my mom wanted too. I dunno why my mom and dad likes to shop in that place eh mga by packs ung goods dun. Hmmm...maybe because most of the goods there are imported and couldn't be bought in any regular supermarket. Or my dad just wanna use his membership card, para ndi sayang! Haha! But for one thing they like buying that humongous pack of Krusteaz pancake mix. I'm serious, it's really humongous! Humongous for a pack of pancake mix. In the end my mom probably sort of regretted going there cause i ended up putting a lot of stuffs in our cart. Well, probably not a lot maybe about 2-3 stuffs. Pero di naman sya nagreklamo eh, binayaran rin naman nya. Wehehe. Plus she also wanted me to get it. By the way, i saw Amanda Griffin together with her boyfriend? Juz sharing. I also saw one of my HS batchmates but she was faraway so i didn't bother shouting her name or whatever. Hehe.






This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory