-->



Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Japan May Laman A Little Bit Tampipi 




Don't ask me what the title means or where i got it. *wink* Hehehe. Shet! I'm in the "Japan zone" once again! Shet, shet, shet!! Hyper hyper! As in kinikilig ako right at this very moment. Natutuwa ako--sa kanya! Natatawa ako--sa kanya? Oh no! I don't even know why im blogging at this time of the night...or should i say day? It's already past midnight and im still up! I have a 7am class tomorrow. Agh! I'ts all your fault Japan! Oh, wait..no actually it's Friendster's fault! Yeah, it's all Friendster's fault. That's the reason why im ecstatic right now! Plus, kinikilig! Hahaha! Shet! Oh..gosh! Baka hindi ako makatulog nito! What's wrong with me?? Okay okay..lemme think bout this first, why am i ecstatic & kinikilig? Hmm...Japan? *nods* Ah..and so what? Hmm..i dunno..im not really sure!! All i know is that Friendster has got something to do with it! Wahaha! Aaaaah! But its not like he added me or something cause he didn't. How i wish!! (Japan are you reading this?) So why am i so happy?!?? Nakakapikon na toh! Shet, im going insane!! Yeah, yeah..call me insane! Aaaaaahh!!!

Oooh..So what was that?! Hehe. Okay, so let's just pretend that i never made this post alright? You're not reading anything. *wink*





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory