-->



Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Nada 





asshole
your asshole.


What swear word are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Shit! I'm asshole?!? So?! "...and your point?" Hahaha! But im not a jerk, very arrogant and i don't push people. Well, hmm..probably sometimes. Haha! I'm hungry! Like what's new im always hungry! I want some pasta, fettuccine! Too bad we don't have any pasta noodles here. I was planning to cook cause i really wanna eat some pasta. (Haha! Anu un, adik?!)

Just one more week till my birthday!!!! Yiiiiiie! Haha! My mom's gonna buy me a new phone, Nokia 7200. Or..i think she is! Shet! Sana. *crosses fingers* Eniweiz, i told her that that is what i want for my bday. *wink* Hmmm..gusto ko gumimik sa bday ko kaso dami gagawin. Basta gusto ko may "something" sa bday ko. Hmmmm....

There's a new NSTP module online and it's so freakin' long! Hmph, im too lazy to read it...ill just read something else. Eniweiz, here's another quiz result (watever!)...im gonna post this so that i can look for something to eat!




innocent kiss
innocent kiss - you're cute and sweet and like it
that way


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla







This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory