-->



Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rain Be Gone 




I was typing my entry last night when all of a sudden the power went out. Sh*t! Palagi na lang! Palagi na lang kung kelan nagbblog ako tsaka mawawalan ng kuryente. I think it's the 5th time that that happened to me. For five minutes i just sat here, infront of the computer cause i could barely see a thing. Everything was black and i don't know how i managed to go upstairs after that. As i was going upstair i stopped at the landing and looked outside the window. The sky was burning red and it was raining tremendously hard. So..no classes again tomorrow and yeah i was right that's why im here,typing this.

Hmph. No classes AGAIN! Don't tell me that classes would be canceled again tomorrow. No! I need to get something important from our locker! Kasi naman eh, dapat inuwi ko na un nung tues! Sayang tuloy ang time, sana nagagawa ko na un ngayon. I wonder if the flood in Espana has subsided by this time. Wait, speaking of flood in Espana i dreamt about that last night! Wahahaha! Hmm...in my dream i was in Espana, as in with the flood and stuff. I dunno what i was doing there. I think i was just watching the flood or something. Haha. Then i went to the island..the center of the road an FX taxi stopped and i think an old lady came out and lifted the manhole cover or something. So all the water got sucked in and just like magic the flood was gone. Haha! How weird. So gnun lng pla ang way para mawala ang baha!




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory