That phrase reminds me of F4. Hehe. There's gonna be a meteor shower tomorrow night or rather on Friday at around 1am. Cool! Im planning to wait for it which means that im going to stay up late tomorrow eventhough we have a test the next day. It's our prelims in Materials & Resources, you know... the computations subject that i always mention. Oh no! I'm doomed (again!). By the way, guess what our next HID project is..This time it's bout the Roman style. We've done Egyptian and Greek so now we're gonna do Roman. *sigh* When will this project thing end?!
Do you know the song Fallen by Sarach Mclachlan? I think it's a nice song and it's my current LSS. Hehe. Plus, i actually kinda like Sarah Mclachlan. Eniweiz, i searched the lyrics of that song and added it here as you can see below.
Fallen
-Sarah Mclachlan
Heaven bent to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight
Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear
Though I've tried,
I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...
We all begin with good intent
Love was raw and young
We believed that we could change ourselves
The past could be undone
But we carry on our backs the burden
Time always reveals
The lonely light of morning
The wound that would not heal
It's the bitter taste of losing everything
That I have held so dear.
I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...
Heaven bent to take my hand
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turned their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
But it's one missed step
You'll slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed
Though I've tried,
I've fallen...
I have sunk so lowI have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...
*sigh* I haven't seen Japan yet. Im not really sure if ill be able to see him for the rest of the week. You know what, that Japan is really hmm..lucky! Imagine, someone
*ehem* is always anticipating to see him. Tsk tsk tsk.





