-->



Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Heart's Day 

Yes, it's Valentine's day...uhmm..so?! Hehe. We went out for dinner and ate at a Chinese restaurant. It was so Chinese-y that they even had a Chinese singer who sang songs that we really didn't understand (of course). Although she sang songs which I think sounded familiar cause I've heard it in one of those Chinese channels. Those Chinese variety shows and the like. She sang about 5-6 songs then a Filipina singer replaced her. I'm not really sure that she was a Filipina cause she didn't looked like one. Hehe. Maybe she was also Chinese, I don't know. The food was fine, though it wasn't that delicious. I'm not saying that it was bad okay, it was just fine. When we were about to leave I was surprised to see a very controversial couple also in the same restaurant. I'm not going to reveal who they are cause I don't want to start tsismis here. Wait, let me take back what I said, they're not really a couple anymore, I mean that is after what happened to them. Eniweiz, lets not talk about them.

I wasn't able to finish any of my assignments today. You know why?! Cause I just slept all day. "Sleep all day, sleep all day..." That's okay I'll just cram or whatever. But hey I don't need to cram cause I believe, yes I really believe that I could finish that before the said date that it should be passed. All the schoolwork is taking over me. Aaaaah!! I have lots of stuffs to do thats why I'm becoming lazy. Ha! "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Hrmm...I have a new dilema. I've been eyeing this guys for quite a year now and lately I think my feelings for him has moved up to the next level. Hehe. Siyet! Eyeing as in not like a crush but as in plainly eyeing. Get it? Suddenly it isn't like that anymore, something has changed. I already like him like him, I already have a crush on him. Eeek! My problem? We don't know each other! Well yes of course I know who he is and some infos about him but he doesn't know me. I don't even know if he knows that I exist. Wehehe! Am i being so hard on myself? Aack! I don't like this, but I can't control it. I like him! So what am I supposed to do or should I even do something?! Aack! I don't know. *sigh* I like him. *smiles*

So you ask, what happened to the other guy that I've been ranting about in my some of my other posts?! Well... he's still alive! Hehehe. I'm not sure if I still like him cause he's been pissing me off lately. My feelings are constantly changing nowadays that's why I really don't know if I still like him or not. Hmph.



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory