La-dee-daaah! You know what, I was going berserk earlier this afternoon. Why?! Hehe...cause of
some guy. Aaack! Sh*t! *ehem ehem*
Well eniweiz, I am really so pathetic. Something happened today that made me realize that I am really really really soooo pathetic! I dunno if I still wanna talk about what happened, I'm just gonna skip that. The important (is it?) thing is that I am really pathetic! Agh! Don't get me wrong, I am not proud of it. Who would be? Oh no! Here I go again...I'm saying stuffs that only I can understand. Excuse me. Hehe.
Everything's normal! Everything's normal between the two of
us. Hmm..yes, I suppose so. (F.Y.I. - I'm talking about
him.) Ok, so you ask...What's the real score between the two of you? The answer: 0 (zero) I'm serious. Of course it's flat zero and in the first place why should there be a score?! Yeah, yeah I had feel and maybe I still have feelings for him but that's just it. The feeling is not mutual, in other words this is what they call unrequited love.
Love?! Wtf am I saying?!?! Hmph! I don't even know what love is and besides I don't
love him! Yeah, that's right. The main point is, nothing is really gonna happen when I'm the only one that has these feelings for him. I mean, I really couldn't do anything about this and I don't want to do anything about this
anymore cause I think my feelings for
him is slowly fading away.
Things to do: Reaction paper 'bout
Parisian Life, Gospel reflection, study for the quiz in History, continue rendering the elevations, draw & render a classical chair in three versions plus some other things.
Life! Hectic! Tired!