I just realized that my post yesterday was so vague! I mean, yeah it would really appear that way if you have no idea what I was talking about. Ha! I don't wanna talk about that
thing anymore. But wait, just to make it clear...I wasn't upset, I was just (and still) confused.
My post yesterday, I mean last night could've been longer but I got sleepy that's why I only ranted about
that stuff. Actually, I already had lots of things in mind to share last night and I forgot them already that's why I really have no idea what I'm gonna right about now.
I was "reunited" with my old toys and stuffs (highschool papers, books, etc.) this afternoon. My mom ask me to separate the stuffs that we're gonna give away from the ones that I still wanted to keep. Well, I just got some stuffs but those weren't toys.
You know what, I still have a lot of things to do for school. I feel so pressured! We have so many things to do that I miss the times wherein I could just relax, have fun and think of nothing. Yes, nothing! Haha, wait..I think I've said this before already. Okay, let's change the topic...
People could really be so
plastic and/or users. You think that they're one of you're closest friends whom you could share and have shared your secrets with but you'll just find out that you're wrong. You were always there whenever they needed someone, and you still are. You're always ready to help even if you really don't know how. You've done things even if it was against you're will just to satisfy them. (No, I'm not talking about walking through the fire or swallowing a sword.) You've done all those stuffs and what do they repay you? Nothing. Nothing! As in they really don't do anything. You treat them as one of your closest friends but to them you're just somebody they know. Do you see the big difference? They just treat you nicely because they need you or they need something from you. After that,
wala na, hindi ka na uli lalapitan hangga't may kailangan uli sila sa'yo. Plastic! Users!