-->



Monday, May 02, 2005

My bro + clear nail polish = ??? 



Late this afternoon...

I was in our kitchen, trying to whip up some stuff. My bro came, got a glass of water from the refrigirator and asked what I was doing. "I dunno.", I replied and I was serious cause I really didn't know what I was "whipping up". He made a "What?!?" face and looked at what the hell I was doing. Then he turned to me and I asked where I keep my clear nail polish and I told him that he knows where it is. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything cause he really knows where it is. It's on top of my cabinet and he always sees it cause we share a room. I sniggered and asked, "Why, are you going to use it?!". He said, "Yes. It's not bad." while I continued to snigger at him. "Are you becoming gay?!", I asked him in a joking-mocking manner and he firmly replied that he wasn't. To settle the issue, I said that he would surely find it cause it was just there (on top of my cabinet). My bro left the kitchen and headed upstairs to our room. When he was out of earshot, I called my mom and told her everything.

When I was already done in the kitchen I went to our room. My bro was sitting on the bed, watching TV. I asked him if he found my nail polish and clearly he did cause I saw it beside the TV together with the bottle of Acetone. He didn't say anything about it so I asked him if he's done applying the nail polish. "I haven't tried applying it yet.", was the reply I got. I laughed just cause I wanted to. After a couple of seconds, he blurrted out, "You do it! I don't know how.". So fast forward, bottom line I ended giving my bro a manicure. Now that was a first! I was quite weird cause I never knew that he would do that or would ask me to do that. But wait, just make everything crystal clear my bro isn't gay nor do I think that he is one.



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory