-->



Thursday, April 28, 2005

No Ranting 




I am sleepy...*yawn*

It's not that it was so hot lastnight but I wasn't able to sleep well. I kept on waking up every 30 minutes and every 30 minutes I kept on trying to go back to sleep again. I slept quite early last night, 11pm - mind you that was already early for me. Hehe. I had a headache so I decided to sleep early...plus watching the American Idol episode for the second time wasn't worth it. Yeah, you read that right, for the second time. It's because I watch via-satellite at 4pm, then the primetime at 8pm and also at 11pm. Sometimes I watch it again the next day at 11am. No, I am not a fanatic. Nope!

But now I think that watching it over and over isn't worth it anymore. Uh...since Anwar was already voted off and now Constantine's gone! Like what the?!? Well, okay his performance of "You Remind Me" wasn't really that great but hello was WhatsHisFace performance better?! OMG! What if WhatsHisFace actually wins it?! Yiieeek!! Hahaha! Okay, I am not gonna start ranting about American Idol. I must control myself cause if not I might go all the way and loose myself! Ahahaha! What? What is that?! You're asking who WhatsHisFace is? Haha! I am not gonna tell. Let's just put it this way, WhatsHisFace should have already been booted out long, long ago.

Oooh..wait,check this out Votefortheworst.com.



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory