-->



Monday, September 13, 2004

3 In A Row 




Yeezzz! We won in the Cheerdance Competition again! Grabe, galing talaga ng Salinggawi! I was really just staring at our TV set while they were performing. So amazingly breathtaking! Hehe. I liked the fact that they were really synchronized, that was so great! Ang saya!

Some of my comments bout the performances of the other schools:

NU - Hrmm..sori, i wasn't able to watch their whole performance nor could i remember the parts that i've seen. Hehe.

UE - I liked their costume! It's so fab! Hehe. Well, bout their performance i think it was just like last year's. It was great, one of my top three's.

FEU - Oooh..i was busy talking to my bro wasn't able to concentrate. Hehe. Hrmm..i dunno, i have nothing to say. My mom kept on saying that they were UST. ("Ah, Ma..may green sila o tignan mo.")

ADU - Yeah,i liked their costume as well! Cute! I also liked their performance, nice moves.

ADMU - It was something new! Okay!

UP - Wooohooo!! Mahigpit na kalaban talaga ng UST! Asteg!

DLSU - At last, nawala na rin ang pompoms! Improvement! Same level sila ng ADMU. I also liked their costume, they were soooo green! Fab! Hehe.


Hmph. Im a bit pissed off bout my phone. I can't send pix using infrared. Actually i'm not so sure if i can send anything using infrared! Argh! But i've already recieved pix using infrared, now i don't understand why it's not working when im the one who's going to send something. Bomalabs! Kainis! Basta makulit ako di ko sya titigilan!





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory