I am so stressed out!!!
There are times wherein I just wanna stop and lie down...on the ground. No kidding. I feel so tired physically and mentally as well. A lot of things are goin' on inside my mind that sometimes I wanna shut it down even for just a few seconds. But hey, I know that that's not possible cause if it was, I would've been probably dead by now. Eh?! There are also times wherein I just wanna scream and let go of the things that are bothering me. On days that I'm in a "crazy mood", I just wanna gather up all my courage and go to someone and say..."....." say,
stuffs...
things. (Haha! I'm currently not in a "crazy mood" so I'm not telling you what those
stuffs and
things are.)
Hrmmm...if killing was legal I would've probably killed someone by now. Oooh...wait, am I being too harsh?! Ok let's just erase that thought. But you know I wouldn't think twice about doing something bad to someone right now. Argh!!! Such an arrogant and nasty person! That person is the reason for my daily headaches. Haha. Hmm...I should probably stop saying bad things bout that person cause we still have something going on (it's entirely professional). I wouldn't want to mess things up. Besides, I don't want to waste my precious time talking and blabbing about that person. Tsktsktsk. Such a waste of time. Such a waste of time indeed.
Kadire.
I can't wait til this month is over. But on second thought...I also don't want it to be over. Haha! I dunno, I feel as if I'm not yet ready for the things that are about to happen after this month. *sigh*