-->



Sunday, December 31, 2006

Close to the end, you make me wanna keep holding on... 

Haha! Nakabuo naman ako ng sentence/fragment (??) sa pinagsama-samang title. Wala lang, break muna ko dun sa nireresearch ko. Ang haba eh. Shet! Ang hirap ng LAR!!

Ung unang kanta, nadinig ko na yan matagal na pero nadinig ko uli nung Pasko. Maganda ung kanta pero nakakainis kasi malungkot. Yung second, naalala ko rin sa wakas!! (Ehem!) Nung isang araw ko lang naalala ung title ng kantang yan. How could I have forgotten eh Usher yan?!? Tsktsk. Yung last, hehe...bagong single ni Avril. Fan ako eh. =P


Close To The End
-Mojofly

Have you ever felt being there?
Have you ever found the sunshine on your hair?
Have you been under your skin?
Have you ever found the beauty from within?


Like an unfamiliar song
You can hum with all your heart
But you'll never find the words

And I don't wanna wake up
Without you again, without you again, without you again
And I don't wanna wake up
Feeling so close, close to the end, close to the end... close to the end.

Have you ever thought of nothing else?
As I wake up each day until the moment I lay my head on my bed
And as I close my eyes and cling to my pillow
Though you're miles away I still wait for the day that would never come

The stars are bound to die
It all makes no sense

I can't take the chance
I don't want to see you go, see you go...



You Make Me Wanna
-Usher

This is what you do
this is what you do
this is what you do


You make me wanna leave the one i'm with
start a new relationship with you
this is what you do
think about her and the things that come along with
you make me
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with
start a new realtionship with you
this is what you do
think about her and the things that come along with
you make me
you make me

Before anything began between us
You were like my bestfriend
The one I used to run to when me and my
girl was having problems (thats right)
You used to say it would be okay
suggest little nice things I should do
And when I come home at night and lay my head down
all I seem to think about is you
And how you make me wanna

Now what's bad
Is your're the one that hooked us up
Knowing it should've been you
What's sad is I love her but I'm falling for you
What should I do
Should I
Tell my baby bye-bye
Should I
Do exactly what I feel inside
Cause I
I don't wanna go
Don't need to stay
But I really need to get it together

At this point
The situation's out of control
I never meant to hurt her but I
Gotta let her go
And if she may not understand it
Why all of this is going on
I tried
I tried to fight it but the feelings just to strong



Keep Holding On
-Avril Lavigne

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory