-->



Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dos 




How was my first two weeks of school? Well it's more of first few days of school.
Only went five times since the school year started. Hehe. Talk about a great schedule!

So in those five days I was back to:
- Wearing our college uniform
- Commuting! - Gaaahh! Ang init pa.
- Seeing my blockmates (plus other people *cough*) but semi-regularly this time
- walking three blocks or more from Central Market (where I get off the jeep) to UST
- the place to be (or used to be the place to be, haha!) P. Noval street

So far:
- been shocked, caught off-guard, flabbergasted, enraged and exasperated (parang pare-pareho lang) cause of one person *cough*
- been somehow successful on "my task"
- am still in the process of trying...basta "trying"
- been an hour early four our class, twice! One's cause I thought there would be heavy traffic so I left our house more than two hours before our class. Second one was my own choice cause I didn't want to commute and so I hitched a ride with my bro.
- already have assignmentS to be accomplished

Hay...to be honest nakakatamad ang sked namin. Sana wala na lang class tuwing Saturday at Monday-Friday na lang or Monday-Thursday. Parang nabibitin kasi pag nasa gitna ng week ung walang pasok eh. Para bang nasisira ang momentum na magaral/pumasok. Hahaha!

Next week start na ng iyakan. Ay hindi, wait wag naman masyadong negative. Ulit... next week start na maging toxic ang sked.

Oh no! =O




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory