-->



Monday, August 08, 2005

Things That I Want For My Bday 




*BUCHI---Yeah, those balls covered in sesame seeds (made of I don't know) that you could buy in Chowking, actually in any Chinese resto. Why?! I dunno, gusto ko lang. One gigantic box please. (Haha!)
*REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups---I like Peanut Butter in my chocolates. Yun na.
*CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE---Okay, so every bday lagi akong may cake but never naman naging chocolate mousse. Ayoko yung sasabihin ko na yan yung gusto ko, gusto ko surprise...kaso ayan,nasabi ko na.
*Anything PURPLE or GREEN---Anything. Kahit pa pebble na ganyan ang kulay. Syempre naman ayoko nung di magandang purple or green stuff ah, kung anuman un.
*WHITE CAP---hrmmm...with a pink/purple star! Hahaha! Or pwede rin letter "C" or just plain white. Haha!
*SHIRT with RAINBOW STRIPES---Haha! Should I really be so specific?! Yes. Rainbow, as in dapat may red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo & violet or pwedeng wala ung indigo mapalitan ng pink. HAHA!
*BAG---preferably rainbow colored (again). Colorful para masaya!
*DIGI-CAM---as in my own digi-cam. Yun naman if we're talking about the sosyal-expensive kinda gift.
*My dad's approval---about me taking driving lessons. (Uuuy!! Kala nyo kung approval san noh?! Hehe.) Well it's not as if he's really against it, it's just that he doesn't make any comments about it. (Ever since the night when I "announced" that I wanted to learn how to drive and he said, "No, you're still young", and I said to myself, "Young?!?" with a bewildered,I-cannot-believe-you-said-that expression.)I think he has this notion that he's the only one who has the right to drive. HUWATEVER! That's just what I think. Either they enroll me (or I enroll myself) to a driving school or my bro teaches me. Tsk,tsk, kailangan naman masundan na ung start ng engine at konting andar na lam ko noh.

Hmmm...anu pa ba?!....

Hahahahaha! I suddenly remembered something that I shared with my UST pips. It's uhmm...how should I call it, my ah...fantasy for my bday? Yeah, something like that. It involves *ehem* doing *ehem* stuff. You're not getting me are you? Haha! *sigh* Well, that's just a fantasy...I don't think that it's gonna turn into reality. *hurt* So I better not think about it na lang. --Haha! Nag-emote!?

Honestly, I don't really want those things for my bday. I want to have those things but not specifically for my bday. Gets? Kasi pwede namang kahit anung day makuha ko un eh. Diba? Enihu, isa lang naman talaga gusto ko eh...Hahaha! Nagsisimula nanaman ako! Enuf, enuf. Feeler!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory