-->



Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Paper Thing 




*smile smile wink wink*

Hahaha! So could you now tell what kind of a day I had?! Haha. Okay. Watever!

*wink wink*

Okay, okay I'm gonna stop that winking and smiling stuff. Sorry, I'm kinda like sleepy right now kasi..yuck! Hehe. Excuses! Well eniweiz, we had a guidance orientation today. So after bladdiblahs and yakkity yaks we had an activity! (Yehey! *sarcastic*) Actually I already knew what the activity was gonna be when our guidance councilor asked us to get a piece of paper and told us to right our name in the top part. So there, she then told us to fold the paper in half and then write the words "positive" and "negative" in the two columns. The activity was we are gonna pass our papers to our right and then the person next to you is gonna write a positive/negative trait. You're gonna keep on doing that till your paper gets back to you. So hala cge, sulat. That activity was actually fun -- i like doing that paper thing activity cause we often do that back in highschool. Eniweiz, here are some of the things that some of my classmates wrote (Yung mga sobrang kukulit na sinulat nila, laughtrip talaga!) :

"...Pirate of the Quiapo VCD sales!!!"

"Bumalik ka na sa negosyo mong pagbuburn ng CDs gaganda ang mundo."

"Ok ng hair mo. San ka nagpa-extenso?!" (Haha! pati daw ba buhok ko!)

"Ay,super makwento! Nirereenact pa kung anu ung nangyari..." (Yezz..ganun lang talaga ko! Sa sobrang detalyado minsan nirereenact ko na tlga, para mas clear dba?)

"Taga-Japan na sya ngayon, yeba!!!"

"Ang bait mo. Sino si Japan?!"
then for the negative: "Di nagshare kung cno si JAPAN!" (Uuuy! interesado pala sya malaman!)

"Laging nawiwindang pag andyan si Japan!" (*ehem* Well, fact na tlaga un!)


Most of them wrote, "mabait" - (iba-ibang version nga lang! Haha.) and the usual good stuffs. My classmates didn't actually wrote down negative traits cause almost all the things that were written in the negative column was bout cds and Japan! So negative pala c Japan?!?

After the whole activity we had a sharing bout your reactions to what was written bout you and stuffs. A couple of people cried, it surprised me a little..it made me think na nafefeel rin pala nila un. Many people took that activity seriously but I personally think that the people who should really take it seriously didn't. Hello, aren't they even affected bout what other people think bout them. Tsk, tsk. Mga bato ba sila?! Hay siguro kulang pa.

Going to Japan...(Wehehe..dismayado ka ba Ghel na ndi detalyado ung post ko bout last Fri?!) Agh! I dunno. All I know is that I saw him yesterday and today. *smiles winks screams* Haha! I still had the same reaction. As for Japan, I dunno..i think he's a lil bit weird, considering his actions..like yesterday and today. Probably he already feels/knows that i have a crush on him. Wooooh! Ang lakas naman ng pakiramdam nya! Ay pero cge okay lang, bahala sya. Hehe. Or probably (this is just my friends theory)Japan also ... aaah! yaw ko ituloy! Ghel, ayoko mag-feeling! Agh! I really dunno! Aaah! Japan!! This is all your fault! (Pero okay lang toh sa kin. hehe.)Kung alam mo lang talaga!

"I'm a little bit of crazy. I'm a little bit of a fool."

*smile smile wink wink*





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory