Wahaha! I've used that word for about a hundred times today. To the point that my friends already told me to stop saying it. Okay fine, I exaggerated bout the number of times but you get the picture. My friends and I started using that word a couple of weeks ago when our English teacher discussed
Intrapersonal Communication. Intrapersonal communication is how one communicates with oneself. In our version, it is the term we call people who talks but don't get replies. It's like the person is just talking to herself. In simple terms, we use it as a
pang-asar. When someone talks and nobody reacts or says something you're intrapersonal. When you rant about something and nobody reacts, that's intrapersonal. When say a joke a nobody gets it, intrapersonal!
Grabe, ang lakas ng tama noh?!
As for school stuffs...its TIRING!
Walang tulugan! I've had one hell of a very hectic week and considering it's only been the first month of classes. Last night I only slept for about 3 hours cause I had to do the perspective of a kitchen and dining room. Mind you, drawing the perspective view of a certain room is not easy but it's fun! I actually enjoyed it a little bit, projecting all those lines and stuffs. Oh, by the way we now have a "Math" subject - Materials & Resources. Atlast, a subject wherein we compute. We compute for the total cost of the different materials to be used in certain rooms. It's geometry related cause we also compute for the area & perimeter plus there are steps that we're supposed to follow. So why do I sound happy about it? Well..uhmm..let me see, maybe because I missed having a Math subject. I actually miss memorizing formulas and stuffs but I think there aren't that much formulas to be memorized in MR. Plus, we also now have Logic or Philosophy 2. We only met our professor last Monday and he already gave us an assignment. Research stuff. Agh! An assignment consisting of 11 numbers, stuffs like "Define definition." *sigh* But eniweiz, there's nothing to complain about cause I've already done that assignment. Haha. I'm quite sleepy already..but no I still have to share something, later.
Hehe..I'm currently reading our second module for NSTP and I was startled when I saw the title, "The
Intrapersonal Nature of Man: Man and Himself". Hehe. Intrapersonal. Agh! Why am I even mentioning that word!? I already challenged myself not to say or use it anymore. Oh well..I'll proceed with the module...
I was surfing Friendster last week and I came upon a very
makulit profile of someone. In the field, "Who I want to meet" the person stated something that made me think. Ooops..wait this isn't serious, I actually find it funny in a way. Well okay, the person stated that he wants to meet someone who could tell him what's
Buti nga syo! in english. That made me think,
Oo nga noh! Anu nga ba sa english un? Good for you?! Hahaha! Imagine saying that line (still in the tone of "Buti nga syo!") to your the person you hate when something bad happens to him/her. Good for you! Hahaha!





