-->



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothingness 




I dunno what to write, but I want to because I miss doing this. I really have nothing in mind, cause everytime that I am facing the computer my thoughts just go some place else. Hehe.

So how am I anyways?
I am fine..bout 75% fine. Haha. I'll be starting my new job in a few days maybe, I'm just waiting for my pass so that everything is legal.
I miss eating...eating different kinds of foods from different fast food chains and restaurants. I miss eating in a buffet. *ehem Kamayan, Dad's & Saisaki ehem* hahahaha. To sum it all up, I miss eating out...especially when there is an occassion.

I am currently addicted to Facebook, specifically the games. The latest one is the Typing Maniac. Wahahaha! Infairness mataas ang score ko! Yeh!

Oooohhkei...enough of nothingness, I want to go back to the game..hehehe.




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory