-->



Saturday, January 17, 2009

Horoscopes 




Virgo-The Perfectionist

Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.


So, I always want the last word...well yeah most of the time. I worry a lot. Am hard to please when I not really in the mood and harsh if you make me angry or pissed me off. Talagang mapapaaway ako sa sobrang pagka-harsh ko kaya wag mo ko gagalitin. Hehe. Often shy, yes and often quiet too. Lalo na kapag hindi pa tayo close.

Dahil malapit na ang Chinese New Year ito ang naman ang sabi sa " Chinese horoscope" ko.

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

Ox
Stay clear of all disputes and gossips. Stay focused and make the most of new opportunities, and you will enjoy good financial fruits.


At year ko nga pala ngayon!!=) Hay...sana maging okei ang aking year ngayon.





This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory